Hello, Has anyone else been having the same problem since- Monday, Nov 10th? Actually, emails ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Jeffreyefrank no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

AM Emails NOT- in PA- Need to call in

Advertisement

Hello,

Has anyone else been having the same problem since- Monday, Nov 10th? Actually, emails started coming in slow on Sunday.

In the AM when booting up your BB no emails are coming thru yet they are coming thru on my Outlook Express email lap top. 5 days in-a-row I've had to call into AT&T. They then send me what they call a Service Book where they reset my account and that pushes the emails thru. All is well all day long until I reboot my BB in the AM.

Apparently AT&T tells me this morning that they are aware of the problem and they BELIEVE it has something to do with the new 4.5 OS they are setting up. They tell me that 99% of the problems are with the 8310 Curve. Not sure when this will be resolved. Alot of the problems they tell me are occuring in PA and NY.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks,
    JEF

nodnarb1974 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah, I have been having the same problem. I just resend the Service books myself. Let me know if you need the link and I can provide it for you since i'm not sure if I can post that on the site.

Good to know that they are working on 4.5 though. Finally

Brandon

Jeffreyefrank no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hi nodnarb,
    Yes, Please send me the link for the Service Books as I'm using the 4.2.2 OS. How does that work?

Thanks,
    JEF

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreyefrank View Post
    Hello,

Has anyone else been having the same problem since- Monday, Nov 10th? Actually, emails started coming in slow on Sunday.

In the AM when booting up your BB no emails are coming thru yet they are coming thru on my Outlook Express email lap top. 5 days in-a-row I've had to call into AT&T. They then send me what they call a Service Book where they reset my account and that pushes the emails thru. All is well all day long until I reboot my BB in the AM.

Apparently AT&T tells me this morning that they are aware of the problem and they BELIEVE it has something to do with the new 4.5 OS they are setting up. They tell me that 99% of the problems are with the 8310 Curve. Not sure when this will be resolved. Alot of the problems they tell me are occuring in PA and NY.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks,
    JEF
    Same issue going on down here in Houston with T-Mobile. Since a week ago Wednesday (Nov. 5), my emails, web browsing, signal and calls have been affected.