My organisation issues the 8310 as standard, but one user says that they are finding ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Quitch no está en línea Stack level 1

Alternative for the large fingered?

Advertisement

My organisation issues the 8310 as standard, but one user says that they are finding their fingers are too big for the keyboard. I'm just wondering if there's a suitable, yet similar, replacement?

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    As far a BlackBerry key board sporting phones,I don't believe there is too big a difference in button sizes.But the touchscreen of the storm might do the job for you.It's the best I can come up with,unless you find an older model.They may be a bit bigger buttoned since they're making newer models as smaller and smaller as time goes by.I hope this helps a little, even if only to spark a few of your own ideas.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

the Bold has an amazing keyboard

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I would have to say that I agree with Bill on the Storm T/S. But if you company is looking for something cheap with bigger buttons, they should look at the 81xx series. The Pearls have great buttons. The SureType is a good quality too. I have huge fingers for a blackberry and I use a Pearl, soon to be Storm I hope.

That's just my opinion obviously. But if your company is willing to get something different and they don't want to pay that much, the Pearl would be the best bet.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    What carrier does your company use? That might make a difference on what stackers can suggest.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    BOLD= A NICE KEY PAD
    this will be my next berry should my carrier start to sell them. the switch to the curve was the most difficult of all my upgrades due to the size of the keys.. I still have typos after six months

Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJ View Post
    BOLD= A NICE KEY PAD
    this will be my next berry should my carrier start to sell them. the switch to the curve was the most difficult of all my upgrades due to the size of the keys.. I still have typos after six months
    from which phone did you go to the 8330 and which carrier? Telus Bell Sprint Verizon?

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    If you want the biggest keys, I believe the 8220 flip has the largest keys of current models. It's a great BB, but doesn't have the processing power of the bold. So it's suitability would depend on what you wanted to do, but the keys are awesome (2x larger than the original Pearl series)!

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah the flip berry has a butter smooth keyboard, so perfect for a suretype device, too bad the processor is not up to snuff...

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    BlackBerry 7280...

Im only kidding, I agree that the The Bold and Flip are nice alternatives.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    The flip shouldn't even be a suggestion for a business. The phone is way too buggy, even if the keys are bigger. A business needs something reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    The flip shouldn't even be a suggestion for a business. The phone is way too buggy, even if the keys are bigger. A business needs something reliable.
    ive seen companies where they have all gotten pearl flip it depends on how they are goin to use it and my brother has one its not buggy at all for him