Help. Every time I try and use alt rt.shift del it blanks screen, then white ... BlackBerry Curve forum

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E

alt/rt.shift/del not working

Advertisement

Help. Every time I try and use alt rt.shift del it blanks screen, then white screen then blink whatever screen I was on before shows again. States I have media card and also shows the 1x then shortlyater ads the EV.
    My understanding was it was supposed to be a reset lile pulling the battery.
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Quote Originally Posted by misterrx View Post
    Help. Every time I try and use alt rt.shift del it blanks screen, then white screen then blink whatever screen I was on before shows again. States I have media card and also shows the 1x then shortlyater ads the EV.
    My understanding was it was supposed to be a reset lile pulling the battery.
    Oops I have 8330/4.3.0.127 on Verizon.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Sounds like OS issue. I had the same thing w/my Curve...had to do it twice for it to take. After I upgraded OS, I had no more issues. Hope this helps.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I have had probs b4 but just did eatch button one at a time. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Occasionally I have to do it a couple of times to get it to reset properly.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~