I have a globe icon with the number 1 next two it in the top ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vzwtecgal no está en línea Stack level 1

alert indicator

Advertisement

I have a globe icon with the number 1 next two it in the top bar with indicates message waiting, voice mail, lock, etc... But I do not know what the globe stands for. I thought I had an idea of what it might be, few days ago my battery was almost dead but was trying to use the browser then I got a message saying; " battery too low do you want to save page? I answered yes but once I thought this was the cause I checked all the bookmarks and the symbol still hasn't gone away. Any ideas? Please help! Any advise is greatly appreciated, much thanx in advance!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Try doing a battery pull. That usually does the trick.

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Usually the globe icon means a browser push message in your inbox is unread. Did you sign up for weather alerts to be pushed to your inbox or something?

I usually go to the top of my message list and hit the options button and select "mark all as read". This should take care of it.

vzwtecgal no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you Kirk this is really good advise, I actually got it off yesterday before reading your reply. I can't believe I didn't think of that but I was convinced that it had something to do with the browser. Messages never crossed my mind. Thanx again!