Where can I get a description of what the message alert icons look like? I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HRMaddie no está en línea Stack level 1

Alert Icons

Advertisement

Where can I get a description of what the message alert icons look like? I have a blue orbital icon on the top left corner using the T-Mobile Zen theme that will not go away. I have no clue what that is for. I am on AT&T. I have tried everything to get rid of it, battery pull, deleting messages from desktop manager, ctrl-alt-del, switching themes and deleting saved messages. I have opened every folder, nothing is in the folders. I don't use blackberry messenger or push-to-talk. Although on occasion I have opened the programs due to scrolling too fast. The only thing left for me to try is to update the phone software. I just wish I knew what that little icon was for.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    well it should be in the manual's that came with the phone. have you checked your general messages folder and not the separated folder?
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

HRMaddie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just looked at the manual. It is the push to talk is unavailable icon. Now if I could figure out how to get rid of it. I have checked that push to talk is turned off.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    maybe thats why lol. do you have the PTT service?

when did this show up and what did you change on your phone before it showed up?
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah those pesky PTT icons are a pain, there are ppl on here who have removed the program completely to do away with this annoiance but am not sure if you want to get into it that deep. See this thread:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sable_ppt.html

Hope this helped . . .
    Last edited by thbassman; 03-21-2008 at 03:32 PM.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it sounds like a browser icon. I requerment that you go to messanges-menu-view folder-browser msg. I think that should do it.