I am using 8330 firmware 4.5x.x and the Media Player that comes with this build. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

larryjak no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Album Rt Covers

Advertisement

I am using 8330 firmware 4.5x.x and the Media Player that comes with this build. I was wondering if it is possible to transfer album covers?

When I play a file from my computer and use media player it show the album art. As well when i look at the folder on my computer where my MP3's are I see the album cover.

How can I transfer the album art to the BB so I see it when the song is played?

Title should have been "Album Art Cover". Sorry for the type I can't edit the title. Can anyone tell me if they have any Album Art Cover on their 8330 when they play music or select album view?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I do, but only on albums where I used the Roxio media manager to manually add the artwork before loading the files on my BB. I'm sure there's an easier way but that's how I did it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Not sure I understand, can you detail you process?

I literally searched the web for the album art, saved it to my computer, then used the Roxio Media Manager which is included in the version of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager I am using and clicked the Song Info button for my albums and in there is an option to edit and add album art. Like I sadi I'm sure there's an easier way out there

But most of my music was ripped to my PC using a program that didn't get album art so I that's the way that worked for me....
    Twitter? My Apps List

You da' man. Thank you.. and now a treat for you. I umm find music from "other" sites and add the full album. I then open Media Player and say find the album cover.

Adding these instructions to get album covers may help you. Open up the folder that has the thumbnail view. Select tools - folder options - view - uncheck "Hide protected operating system files".

Now do what you were doing in Roxio Media Manager and now transfer to your BB. You now will have the Album Cover w/o searching the Internet.

Thanks for your help..

Thanks for the info, I'll have investigate that
    Twitter? My Apps List