I'm looking for an alarm app that would allow me to set it for certain ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

alarm for specific dates

Advertisement

I'm looking for an alarm app that would allow me to set it for certain days...for example. I'm trying to have nov 4th at 830pm set to ring as an alarm/reminder. Most of the apps I'm seeing only have it for the week n no specific date option is allowed. I'm asking to see if anyone knows of an app like this. Paid or unpaid as long as it does the job. Must be able to allow my own tone to be set as alarm
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Maybe Im missing your point, but I think you already have it. Go to calender>date you want the alarm on>function>new alarm and fill in the subject. Your 8900 will ring or whatever on that date and time and display an alarm. I hope I understood you.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    ask
    So I don't need an alarm...my calender could do it??? Damn...I gotta check if it does wut I need. Basically, I just want to set it up so everytime its game day (nfl) an alarm goes off on my phone so I could tune in (either by tv or thru an app) wherever I may be. I hope I'm being clear enuff...if I need to be more clear..just ask me, I'll try my best to get my point accross.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Go to BlackBerry App World and look in the utilities section. They have a number of calender alarm apps and maybe what you're looking for.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3
    What I have found is that you can go into your calendar and set an alarm for any time, but it will be the same tone for all the alarms you set. That tone is set in your profiles. If you are ok with having the same ring tone for all alarms, that's your best bet, because it's a feature that is already on your phone. If you want a different ring tone for each alarm, then I like alarm smart pro. It's a paid program, but it's great, very customizable. Just run a search for it, and you should find the website without any problem.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Any specific ones that are worth the $

PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanx zbats...I'll check that out

PIN/ID
    ask
    I have that as a trial n it doesn't set it for specific days...

I think I see what you mean... You can only choose the day of the week for the alarm, but not something like "September 30." Then I think your best bet would be to use the alarm function on the calendar. It is the same tone for all alarms, but you can chose a single alarm on a specific date with that one. Hope this helps some!

PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanx. Guess that will have to do

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I would suggest using your calendar, or even the task app. For something like NFL games, just set the day (Sunday!! lol) and you can make it reoccurring or whatever you need.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Sum games fall on monday or thursday..n at different times. So putting an alarm for just sunday at 1pm..wouldn't work. N then there's a bye week..lol..so much for one little app to hold. I'm testing out the calendar n seeing if that does wut I'm looking for. Just waiting to see if I got the settings correct. Thanx for all the help...n GO JETS! Lol

PIN/ID
    ask
    Ok. I'm good. The calendar does wut I want. Thanx to chokem..I never knew that...