Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks so much for all the info. I was looking into those before, but it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

skatecrazy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: AIM on AT&T Curve

Advertisement

Thanks so much for all the info. I was looking into those before, but it seems that everyone loves both of these.

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio
    Current AT&T has a plan for $30 for email and web browsing only. The Personal Max plan is $45 for data, email, and 1500 messgaes for IM, text, picture, and video. But thats in Chicago, where I am, and it does state that the deals vary by location.

I would go for it if you really want the Curve and/or AT&T.
    BlackBerry Personal Max is $39.95 on the AT&T web site for Orlando, Florida.

tommyq106 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244A8BB0

Best thing to do if you have an AT&T phone and you want to use AIM/YAHOO/MSN you need to go to the MEdiaNet icon on your phone and go to the MEdia Net home page and click Mail and Messaging then click mobile IM. That will give you the IM application for your appropriate blackberry and to answer the question AT&T/Cingular uses text messages for IM, I would highly suggest upgraded to an unlimited data plan before getting wild with IM's because it can get costly at .15 cents per message in overage charges.

Wstsydthug no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405C19E

Quote Originally Posted by Flashman
    BlackBerry Personal Max is $39.95 on the AT&T web site for Orlando, Florida.
    I believe if you get a voice + data plan, they give you a $5 discount. I am in Santa Barbara, CA and on the BB Personal Max at $39.95

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12