I just got the 4.5 OS and AIM 2.0 I have a data plan with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mundito no está en línea Stack level 1

Aim 2.0

Advertisement

I just got the 4.5 OS and AIM 2.0
    I have a data plan with T-MO and I was wondering if AIM 2.0, like the aim on the old OS, uses messages as texts OR data?

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mundito View Post
    I just got the 4.5 OS and AIM 2.0
    I have a data plan with T-MO and I was wondering if AIM 2.0, like the aim on the old OS, uses messages as texts OR data?

Not sure about AIM but I know yahoo messenger uses data

SamlvsBB no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'd like to know that as well..I wanna use AIM but don't have a sms plan..and BB is only for people with bb so its quite restrictive...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mundito no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've read on other forums that it runs on data. After checking her text mssgs and using AIM on her 8320, my gfs txts haven't gone up or anything...so it most likely runs on data.

SamlvsBB no está en línea Stack level 3
    when i first got my 8320, i had forgotten that i had read that it uses sms.. so i used it for like 2 days.. and then i had to call CC for some other question... i asked if it was data or sms and the guy told m it was sms... so i stoped using it right away... but checking my bll, i have not been charge for what i used...at least not as sms....

vdiddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have unlimited texts because not many of the people I talk to have BlackBerrys. My problem is that on my T-Mobile Curve, i can not get it to work!!! Does anyone known how to fix this problem?