Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can't speak for ranx issues with this theme, as you all can see the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

Advertisement

I can't speak for ranx issues with this theme, as you all can see the cap was taken from my device which was power cycled numerous times with no issues at all, the CDK is buggy we all know that.

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    This is what it looks like so far. It's an animated theme just like it was for the Bold . Second half's about to start oh nooooo

Okay, i'm done hijacking this thread. I'm sorry Ranxoren
    Hey Raton are you having any trouble exporting themes with different fonts from the defaults?
    -Josh

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I haven't touched the fonts at all. I left it alone because sometimes people complain about the font not being to their liking on other models. So, I decided to leave my first Storm theme's font alone. However, I will try to do so later. I got a match to watch Sorry.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    I can't speak for ranx issues with this theme, as you all can see the cap was taken from my device which was power cycled numerous times with no issues at all, the CDK is buggy we all know that.
    Oh dont take me wrong Bla1ze as i said, it looks beautiful and we know the CDK is buggy indeed.
    I greatly appreciate you making the themes i was just posting this for the newer users that wouldnt know how to get out of a situation like that.
    I am willing to beta test any of your themes if needed.

Thanks again for supporting the community !

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    raton-
    Great looking theme. We need more green themes like this. I want a Kryptonite-green theme. I love green.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    This is what it looks like so far. It's an animated theme just like it was for the Bold . Second half's about to start oh nooooo

This theme is HOT!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I had the same problem. I whipped up a hidden bottom dock theme for the 8900. It loaded fine..... However, when I tried to select an icon from the home page everything froze up.

When I hit the menu button to go to the apps screen I got the WSD.

Uninstalled the theme through DM and all was back to normal.

Looks like I am going to wait for the Official Release of Plazmic.... Sorry... No themes coming from me for now. I don't want to break anyone's devices.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah exactly, i have a theme in the theme section posted but i wrote in the OP that it might just mess your device up.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    I give props to the theme developers lol, I tried to do one and wow. Have to find a lot of stuff like icons for each one, wallpapers, then have to position it right lol maybe one day I will actually take a lot of time to build one. But until then...... I can wait lol.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c

how do you make animated themes

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by obione View Post
    how do you make animated themes

It's not difficult as long as you know your way around composer and know where to get or create your own animated gif's. That and if you know your way around Gimp. Let me know if you're still interested. I can coach you if you like. I would post a link to where a dear friend of mine tutored me at but I don't think that's permissible at this moment. Sorry.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Celebritymaniac no está en línea Stack level 1

My advice to you : dont install 8900 themes just yet

I had the same problem. I whipped up a hidden bottom dock theme for the 8900. It loaded fine..... However, when I tried to select an icon from the home page everything froze up.

When I hit the menu button to go to the apps screen I got the WSD.

Uninstalled the theme through DM and all was back to normal.

Looks like I am going to wait for the Official Release of Plazmic.... Sorry... No themes coming from me for now. I don't want to break anyone's devices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12