Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hi everyone i have a issue i can watch vids on youtube only place i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

adobe flash player

Advertisement

hi everyone i have a issue i can watch vids on youtube only place i can watch vid beside sprint tv.
    everytime i go to another site to look at vids it ask me to upgrade my flashplayer does anyone know where i can get it for my bb8330 4.3 from sprint

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Problem is.....you can't. Blackberries do not support flash.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yeah, that is so sad. I wonder if it ever be available for BB. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    Ahhh that sucks man ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

adamsinger77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I heard a rumor about firefox mobile may come to bb and would support flash. Just a rumor and probably faulse anÝway but I might as well throw it out there. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I also heard that Microsoft is working that also support flash... Perhaps they would come out with something to help up out. I like the sound of the Firefox though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsinger77 View Post
    I heard a rumor about firefox mobile may come to bb and would support flash. Just a rumor and probably faulse anÝway but I might as well throw it out there. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    BlackBerry Firefox is just a rumor.

But, in any case, Adobe Flash specifications (http://www.adobe.com/devnet/swf/pdf/...at_spec_v9.pdf) are open, as long as you don't use them to design a competing product. Since there is no Adobe Flash player for the BlackBerry platform, using those specifications to create one wouldn't be competing. There is also the FLV specifications: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flv/pdf/...at_spec_v9.pdf which would be useful for online video. The total specifications are about 350 pages.

With an open specification, a sufficiently determined developer could make a Flash player.

Well, I do hope someone could develop one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f
    Yeah me too that would be something I would pay to have on the ol bb!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm pretty sure when I had 4.3.0.127 I was able to view YouTube videos on http://m.youtube.com I know for sure I can watch them on 4.5.0.77.

Yeah.. but its not only for youtube videos.. there are plenty of pages out there thta need a flash player.

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tavella81 View Post
    I'm pretty sure when I had 4.3.0.127 I was able to view YouTube videos on http://m.youtube.com I know for sure I can watch them on 4.5.0.77.
    Mobile Youtube videos are not in Flash format like the PC versions. They are in 3GP format and are streamed via RTSP.

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I apologize, I had misunderstood the original post and understood that there were two issues, the flash, and the YouTube play back. I do not have a flash solution, so I offered the YouTube. I know SkyFire was just went public beta on Windows Mobile phones. Hopefully they'll consider the Blackberry. Built in flash support, it's a pretty nice browser.

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    ok today i was at a party this dude i dont know he wierd but then again girls love this guy. well w/e the main point he has a blackberry just like mine 8330 his does full view playback video and seens like he has a flash player bc it play videos on any site i dont i didnt get to ask him bc come on party who ask a person these kinda of question at a party. The othere thing he has any one seen those old nokia's that glow all over the damn face plates like any kind of colors. well his phone when it ring the whole damn phone light up green and blue.
    Last edited by rigo88; 10-19-2008 at 12:04 PM.

themasterusmc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24678aad
    ya that would b nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast