The "Volume Up" button on the side of my Curve is stuck. I changed the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

interlaced no está en línea Stack level 1

Adjust volume without using side buttons?

Advertisement

The "Volume Up" button on the side of my Curve is stuck. I changed the default call volume to 100% so I won't have to worry about adjusting up during a call, but I would like to know if there's a way to adjust the volume of the music in the media player without using the side buttons? I played a song earlier and fiddled with the side buttons but now it's on Low and I can't hear a thing. Thanks!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Adjust volume without using side buttons?

If your phone is having problems you might want to bring it back to your provider where you bought the phone from and they should replace it for free b/c its a defective phone.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Adjust volume without using side buttons?

At&t has a 30 day policy where if something is wrong, I think you're able to return your phone. You may want to bring it back and have them switch it out and/or take a look at it to try to resolve the problem. My best bet is that your phone is defective. If so, do what Fritter said.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am also now having a problem with my volume up button not working. I have the pearl, but just like interlaced, I can control the call volume, I just can't control the volume for anything else. Especially my media player. I got my phone used and it's not under any type of warranty. Could Blackberry possibly build into their next OS update for all their phones to somehow control the volume via menus? Or even a shortcut button. That would definitely help. Or could someone build a third-party app?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't know of a way to raise the volume while you're playing music. I tried to look for it for you, but wasn't able to find anything to help you out. If you're really good at taking apart your phone, you could always buy the board on the inside. Maybe something is wrong with the board on the inside where the circuit thingys are. If you're phone isn't under any warranty, you may want to take it to a cell phone repair shop of some sort.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I don't know of a way to raise the volume while you're playing music. I tried to look for it for you, but wasn't able to find anything to help you out. If you're really good at taking apart your phone, you could always buy the board on the inside. Maybe something is wrong with the board on the inside where the circuit thingys are. If you're phone isn't under any warranty, you may want to take it to a cell phone repair shop of some sort.
    Thanks, just opened up a broken Pearl and it's not an easy fix for the common person. I did start up another thread in the 8100 forum making a request for adding volume control as a software piece. We can only hope. Thanks for the response.

Thread is here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post698727