I have the Blackberry Curve 8300 and my question has to do with sending contact ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nicolemalamas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A63B28

Question Address Cards (Outlook to Blackberry)

Advertisement

I have the Blackberry Curve 8300 and my question has to do with sending contact information
    I can send an address card from my blackberry to my outlook email on my computer but I cannot email an address card from my outlook on my desktop to my blackberry.
    It shows up as an attachment but I cannot open it or save it to my address book. Does this make sense?

I would like to be able to email myself an address card from my work email using outlook to my Blackberry.
    Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions

Thank you!!!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Address Cards (Outlook to Blackberry)

I do not believe this is possible. The reason you can do so from the BB to Outlook is because Outlook recognizes that file type, BB doesn't or have the capability of doing so right now.

Plus, you can sync your BB with Outlook and retrieve that contact card in that manner.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

nicolemalamas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A63B28

I don't have my work email account on my BB so that's why I can't sync it that way. I do have my shaw email on my outlook at home so I could forward the address cards to that email address and do it that way... I was just hoping that there was a setting I just had to change in order for it to work properly lol
    Thank you!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

No, unfortunately not. I do not know of any programs that will allow you to read that type of file on the BB. It would make sense that it would work though huh?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE