I just upgraded to ver 4.5. I noticed that when I go to the address ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Wizardrl no está en línea Stack level 2

Address book space

Advertisement

I just upgraded to ver 4.5. I noticed that when I go to the address book... there is a blank line between each name. That means that the screen only displays 5 or 6 names per screen.
    Is there any way to delete the blank lines so that 12 names are shown on each screen.
    Also when you got to menu... then go to options...then general options... you get a screen that allows you change the view...... Separators is an option... there are three separator option...Stripes...Lines... and None are the three.... What is the Stripe option.... Nothing happens when you highlight Stripes.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    you cannot delete the blank spaces
    the blank spaces are for the company name of the contacts
    the stripes is alternating colors of white and a light slate blue
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Wizardrl no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks but.....

You said Stripes was alternating colors... I see no difference between Stripes and None.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hi, if you go into your address book and select options, then you go into general options and you will see the separators field. You can change it to lines, strips or none. However I don't believe you in that option you are able to fit more contacts in your view. Perhaps you might need to make your don't size a little smaller. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~