Hi is there a way to copy my whole address book across to the SIM ... BlackBerry Curve forum

S58Player no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    8707V

Address Book

Advertisement

Hi

is there a way to copy my whole address book across to the SIM Card without having to do them one by one ?

Cheers

Darren

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~there was a thread started sometime last week, but I can't seem to find it right this second. I'll link it later if I find it, but if I remember correctly, it has to be one at a time, and I think someone posted that you can store only one # per contact.

S58Player no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    8707V
    Quote Originally Posted by lalctaylor View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~there was a thread started sometime last week, but I can't seem to find it right this second. I'll link it later if I find it, but if I remember correctly, it has to be one at a time, and I think someone posted that you can store only one # per contact.
    Thanks mate , thats what i thought also Bugger

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    Here it is, short and sweet.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=76670

the bottom line is, if you can, sync with outlook, (or whatever address book you use on the PC), that way, when you change the device, the full address book is there. The SIM will default to the work # only. Hope this helps. Good luck, and welcome to the stacks.

Rafa1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't copy my contacts to my SIM card,but I sync my adress book with yahoo,over the air using Yahoo go 2.0,its easier and you can copy no just the name and phone number,but all your contacts info,its really practical,I just got a replacement for my curve with another curve and I took like 5 min to copy all my contacts to my new 8320,that's so cool because even if you loose your phone you can still find all your contacts and sync yahoo with your new phone