Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a Pearl so I understand what makes a Blackberry a Blackberry. I had ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I have a Pearl so I understand what makes a Blackberry a Blackberry. I had the BB internet addon and rarely used it, because I didn't need it so i got rid of it.

I just need to know if I get the Curve will the WiFi feature be totally useless UNLESS i have the bb internet addon (which I currently DO NOT on my account)... I understand how wifi works. i understand it's not giving u free internet. i understand all of that.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~then it'll work.

karenkeith no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive recently bought the 8320 and i have a wireless router at home. i use it to connect the wifi on my phone. works fine with me. and the tmo rep tells me its totally free. all you need to do to get the browser or mms running is a data enabler which just allows you to have blackberry capabilities. its free of charge. as long as you have unlimited txt msgin your good with the mms and stuff. . as far as wifi i cant surf the browser unless im connected to a router. and i dont see why tmobile would charge u for being on the net with a router. . it does me some good

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3
    yes it's exactly what I figured. of course u cannot surf without being connected to a router... that's not how wifi works...

so yes like i said previously, all u need is the feature enabler and u should be fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12