Can I add my contacts to my sim card so if I change phones it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3

adding contacts to sim card?

Advertisement

Can I add my contacts to my sim card so if I change phones it will have my contacts already?

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Two ways around that.......1. When you buy a new phone your provider of choice can swap numbers to your new device, 2. If you get another BB you can you desktop manager to move all of your info from one BB to the next.

I have an 8900 too, and I haven't found a way to move contacts to the SIM......I tried a few different things after I read your post, without success.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    unless something has changed within the updated OS versions, the only way that I know is one by one. Open up contact, choose menu and scroll to choose "COPY to SIM phone book".

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    unless something has changed within the updated OS versions, the only way that I know is one by one. Open up contact, choose menu and scroll to choose "COPY to SIM phone book".
    Thanks. That's better than writing them down and manuelly plaing them

metalwraith no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    262741BE
    Only thing I don't like with saving each contact one by one.. is on the sim card each number has to be saved one by one especially if you have multiple numbers for the same contact....