I recently upgraded my line and bought an 8310. The guy at the store went ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Munkles no está en línea Stack level 1

Adding an email

Advertisement

I recently upgraded my line and bought an 8310. The guy at the store went ahead and added my hotmail to my phone for me. That was all fine and dandy until I realized my phone isn't getting any mail from my hotmail. So now I'm trying to add my gmail through personal email set up and it is saying this pin already has an account blah blah blah... Pretty much the problem here is I don't know my log in info and was wondering how I can find it out and if loggin is all I need to do to add this second email

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Adding an email

when you go to setup the new email account you have to log into BIS (which sounds like what you are doing). It should have a link for "forgot password". It will ask you the username to have the password sent to your device. If you don't know the username also, you might be able to find it in your service book. home screen go Options \ Advanced Options \ Service Book and scroll through and find an entry that has @att.blackberry.net that is most likely your username (the part before @)

You can give that a try, if it doesn't work you might have to call your carrier and have them reset the password for you
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Munkles no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Adding an email

Couldn't find anything that resembles what could be my username in the service book ;/ Looks like I'm just going to have to go back in . Thanks for you help though.