I just got the curve and can't figure out where to set my signature for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jrhertel no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E1B23

add sig to emails

Advertisement

I just got the curve and can't figure out where to set my signature for emails. Everything I read said go to messages>options>email settings however I only see email reconcilation and general options. What am I missing?

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: add sig to emails

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ If you go into messages then go into the menu' from there click on Options, once in Options click on Ema settings. There should be four items in that menu so then the third option is Use Auto Sigbature.

For me I keep it turned off because I have multiple signatures and so instead I use Auto Text to create different signatures. Example, if I type the pound sign and H I get my personal email sigbature, but I use pound W as my work sigbature. T
    You should try it!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

login to you BIS account (blackberry internet service) and you will see the option in there

hope this helps

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

Ya I think BIS account
    (mycingular.blackberry.com for cingular/AT&T) is the only way to do it.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by woodi68
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ If you go into messages then go into the menu' from there click on Options, once in Options click on Ema settings. There should be four items in that menu so then the third option is Use Auto Sigbature.

For me I keep it turned off because I have multiple signatures and so instead I use Auto Text to create different signatures. Example, if I type the pound sign and H I get my personal email sigbature, but I use pound W as my work sigbature. T
    You should try it!
    Yes. Your way works on bes. If you are on bis you have to log on from a pc to change or edit.