Hello I just started using the Blackberry Curve and I am wondering if it is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nicolemalamas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A63B28

Smile Add Folders in BIS Email accounts?

Advertisement

Hello I just started using the Blackberry Curve and I am wondering if it is possible to add folders to BIS accounts. I have put my shawmail, hotmail, gmail and blackberry email accounts on my device but I cannot create custom folders.
    I have it setup so that each mailbox has it's own folder but I'm looking to create folders within those folders. I hope I am making sense.
    Example- In my shawmail mailbox folder I would like to create a subfolder for my soccer information but there is no option to file the message - only "save"
    I want to file it away in a soccer folder...
    Please let me know if you have any suggestions

Thank you!

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Add Folders in BIS Email accounts?

I hope I understand you correctly, LOL, but there is NO way to do that on your device unfortunately. Still a great device ya got though!

nicolemalamas no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A63B28

Re: Add Folders in BIS Email accounts?

Wow that's so disappointing lol I know it works with a BES but I didn't know I couldn't have folders with a BIS account oh well. Thank you for your quick reply and it is still a great device. Phone calls are sooooo clear and just so many features. I love it so far

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~