I have several mail accounts across different providers (yahoo, gmail, my own domain). I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

delikid no está en línea Stack level 1

add addresses to the 'send using'?

Advertisement

I have several mail accounts across different providers (yahoo, gmail, my own domain). I have added these accounts to my yahoo account, kind of like aliases, so i can send mail from that account, through my yahoo account. I use my yahoo account through my BIS provider.

On my BB (Curve 8330), when I compose an email, under the 'send using' i have my yahoo and my blackberry .net addresses. I would like to add the other addresses to my BB under 'send using'. I went to my BIS site and tried 'Add An Existing Email Account'. But these addys are not really accounts.

Is there anyway to add addresses to the 'send using'?

Thanks for any wisdoms!

Ian

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You are able to add up to 10 email accounts to your BB. The only way to get them to appear in the send from is by adding each one. You@gmail.com, you@yahoo.com etc,etc..I am not sure about your domain email unless push service is offerd.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I was able to set up my godaddy website email account which is through the domain.

But no you can not set up fake email alias, on the send from list, They must be real addresses.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>