Ok, so I was trying out the GPS program "Wise Pilot"....and I got a pop ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Accessing the Security Timer???

Advertisement

Ok, so I was trying out the GPS program "Wise Pilot"....and I got a pop up in the program that said "Wise Pilot is trying to access the security timer" and I had to choose yes or no....what is that? I choose no...I got a bit freaked. LOL
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    If you're not sure, deny access, but DON'T check the "remember" or "don't show this again" box - if something doesn't work, then restart the application and try allowing access to see if that makes a difference (again, DON'T check the "remember" or "don't show this again" box just yet)...

Once you've worked out whether the program actually needs access to a particular resource by this trial-and-error process, you can then check the "remember" or "don't show this again" checkbox, along with the relevant (allow/deny) option.

This is the system I use when I'm not sure if any application needs access to a particular process or not...

~ Posted wirelessly from my BlackBerry 8800 (http://wap.pinstack.com) ~