Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've had the hybrid case for a while now. I think I bought mine about ... BlackBerry Curve forum

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: A Snap On Case That Doesnt Have A Belt Holster!!

Advertisement

I've had the hybrid case for a while now. I think I bought mine about a week after seidio released it and I love it. I also ordered a Fortte case sans clip that should arrive at the end of the week (I cheaped out on shipping). I started off with a OEM BB skin. And I've got an invisible shield screen protector on, too. So, I feel ya on spending a bunch of money on accessories for the Curve. I'm an accessory whore. I have like four universal cases sitting on my kitchen counter right now. Man, I need help.

But, yeah, that hybrid case is ideal (she says as she drops her Curve ... again). I dropped it yesterday from about waist level onto a tile floor and I didn't even stress since the hybrid case is protecting my precious ... I mean, my Curve.

So, hybrid case definitely a good choice.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

I like the looks of this case a lot (the rubberized black, that is). Is it really only 1mm thick (so it only adds 2mm the over all length, width or depth?

Do you like that holster for it? I currently use the standard bb holster when at work in my suit but want something with a rubberized (less slippage) feel to it when it is in my hand without adding too much bulk. I know that won't work with my current holster though. I also want to be able to easily go sans holster when I don't feel like looking like such a corporate beotch. LOL.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

I think its actually 1.5-2 mm thick... The clip is excellent

Quote Originally Posted by joewoo
    I think its actually 1.5-2 mm thick... The clip is excellent
    Thanks!

Just to chime in on thickness, I don't think it adds much bulk at all, as I have the hybrid case on and just slip the phone in my pocket. Either my pants pocket or jacket pocket. Although today I will have to remember the zip pocket of my rain jacket since it flew out of my pocket when I got out of the car after lunch. Fell face down in a little puddle. Almost panicked because the clear part popped off but there was no damage to the phone or the case. Just wiped it all off, popped the front back on, and on my way. I do like this case.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...case&category0=

for the cheapos like me----these dont have the clip attatched, you attach it yourself if you want it----IMO---just as good as the Sedeio one with a wayyyyy smaller price tag!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Oh...another question on the Seidio case (or any of the other cases for that matter)...how easily or not so easily (and does it cause problems if you do) does the case pop apart if you need to do something such as switch batteries or mem cards? I don't do either often but would hate to damage/weaken the case by doing so.

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TheRiddler; 09-17-2007 at 08:06 PM.

I actually had two of these at one point and the build quality is excellent as they both fit the same. The hybrid case pops apart easily enough. I usually put my pointy finger into the space near the mute button at the top and pull a bit with my right hand while firmly holding on to the rest of the set up with my left. I don't switch between phones as much now as I did before I got the Curve so I don't pop the battery out often but I would say it adds a few more seconds to the process.

My Fortte case should be here by the end of the week -- stupid UPS, it'll be here Friday when they absolutely have to deliver it even though it's a local distribution facility, grump grump -- so I may have to write up a review of both. Can't really compare them as they're apples and oranges. It should be intersting to see which one I end up using and liking more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12