Have a lot of charging stations/adapters? Everyone knows that as things get more complex the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ternitee no está en línea Stack level 1

A good inductive charger for the Blackberry Curve

Advertisement

Have a lot of charging stations/adapters? Everyone knows that as things get more complex the more batteries/adapters you need to keep them running.

I’m writing you today on behalf of Energizer, who is leading the way with one of the first Universal Qi technology products on the market. If you don’t already know what Qi (pronounced ‘’chee’’) is, it’s a brand new technology that brings consumers the freedom to charge their smartphones, MP3 players, cameras – any device 5W or less – on a single charging station, regardless of manufacturer.

Check out this site for more info on the product:
    Energizer Qi

A great wireless charger for Blackberrys

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb

I would recommend all users of Blackberry's get a charging pod. It allows you to charge your phone by simply placing the phone down in the pod instead of having to plug it in. I had one and liked it so much I ordered another for the office. Nowadays they're pretty cheap on amazon too. Like $15 or less. Here's what it looks like:

Just make sure you get the one that corresponds to your model of Blackberry.