Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pull the battery from the device, put the battery back in, plug it back into ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Pull the battery from the device, put the battery back in, plug it back into the USB cable.
    What version of desktop manager are you using? (hopefully 4.5 or 4.6)
    You should be able to force it to connect to the device in Application Manager

rarere no está en línea Stack level 2
    using 4.5, its strang ethough how on the original pc nothing is coming up when reconnecting whereas when using on other pc it specifically says that there has been a malfunction with the device. Have pulled battery and reconnected, still nothing...When plugged into the phone it doesnt look as though it in in properly but will not push in any further, should there be a few millimeter of the plug sticking out of phone or should there be no gap between the phone and black piece?

okay so i get my phone fixed, after waiting weeks.
    I am using it today and connect to my pc, connection seems stable
    upgrading to 4.5 and at the end for some reason the connection is interrupted
    i am left with the phone unable to work
    I am trying a laptop to see whether i can fix this
    what software should i install onto the laptop?
    I hope that there is a way i can fix this without having it to be sent off again
    Someone help me please!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Try this link. It really works. Saved my BB's twice. Follow the directions to the letter and your Berry will be working again.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...onnected-5178/

By the way. We had to return an 8320 because the cord would not charge it and found out that the pins where the cord plugs into were bent. Luckily it was within the 14 day return window and we got a new one. If you are within that period, then exchange it for another.

thanks, tried all the steps
    It starts the process etc then gets to a point and i end up getting the message "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi stage loading operation"
    This happenes after the screen "wait for device initialization" you can then hear the BB disconnect and reconnect until it finally aborts itself
    is there any other advice out there for me?
    Last edited by rarere; 11-03-2008 at 05:00 AM.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    this sounds like a hardware issues with your BB...something inside is messed up or broken...i would recommend getting a new one

i have a feeling that the pc that i am using is unstable, i installed DM and the OS software on a different pc but when it comes to choosing the software to be installed onto the BB it can not detect the OS.
    Does anyone know how to do it this way?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12