Does anyone know of one? I've looked all over and I cannot seem to find ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3

A Corportate IM for BB

Advertisement

Does anyone know of one? I've looked all over and I cannot seem to find one. We have Spark at my office, and back when I had a POS Windows Mobile phone, I used IMOV to connect to our IM server.

I've looked all over the net searching and I can't seem to find anything. I've found Beejive, and IM+, both do not work for me..

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm using IM+ right now and it seems to work pretty well with a couple of AIM accounts and an MSN account. What didn't you like about it? Just curious.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well it's not that I didn't like them, none of them work. I have a specific SSL server to sign into using my network login, and neither of the applications allow just for a username without an email address.. If that makes any sense..

For Spark
    Example:
    Network Login: JSmith
    Password: XYZ
    Server: IM.Hostname.net

Most of the IM's need a username with an email, IE JSmith@someisp.net. Our setup is not configured that way.

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok, that is different. Not sure I can help you, but hopefully someone else will.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)