Hi Everyone, this is my very first post here on Pinstack and I'd like to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

aquariuz no está en línea Stack level 1

Question A better Curve Headset

Hi Everyone, this is my very first post here on Pinstack and I'd like to start by saying wat a great community of BB users dis site is. I am very new in the BB world so pls go easy on me if i ever say anything foolish or silly

Well, I have decided to start off in the BB world with the 8300 curve n so far, Im loving everything about it. I love the media player dat comes with it (which sorta mimics the itunes) n with a 2gb card in it, i can enjoy my music everywhere i go.

Now, my only issue with dis is the headset. Not saying dat it's bad, but as much as Im on my curve, im also on my sony psp, n comparing the sound of both headsets is like comparing day n night. I tried listening to the music on the curve with the psp headset n the sound is beautiful.

Does anybody know if there is a better headset compatible for the curve available out there? something maybe from companies like logitech, sony, altec lansing or other cell phone companies dat works with the curve n sounds great? of course i still need one dat comes with a microphone so i dont have to take off the headset everytime the phone rings

Please, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: A better Curve Headset

~via BB ( I dunno if there is anything special, but the curve can use a regular headset.

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: A better Curve Headset

~via BB ( like the Motorola S9. It works well wit the Curve.