OK i got my bill from Suncom wireless and it was $700 dollars more than ... BlackBerry Curve forum

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33

Thumbs down $900 Problem

Advertisement

OK i got my bill from Suncom wireless and it was $700 dollars more than normal. I called and asked Why. They tell me that I have removed my sim card and put it in a regular phone. With me having the Blackberry features, it casue ridiculous charges. I have not changed the sim card at all, been using the same blackberry since Feb. I have upgraded to a Beta 4.5.0.52 but I dont think that should matter, right? I use Opera Mina alot, other than that I dont see anything that I have done different since Feb. WTF any one have any tips or possible reasons why this is happening? OHHH ya I forgot to tell ya that Suncom and T-mobile are merging and, I have heard the same story twice from suncom......... that the charges are from Roaming because I have been running off of a T-mopile tower..... that doesnt seem like my fault, but when submitted to the supervisor they give me this story about the sim card in another phone, I am now waiting to hear from a second supervisor............ Thanks for any feedback
    PIN: 24470E33

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    They should be able to look at your records for calls and see that the IMEI number is the same....I would ask them to look at that so that they can see that the phone wasn't switched...

I know AT&T tracks the IMEI number....thats how they tell which phone you used last in the event you do a Insurance claim on the phone....so I am sure then can go back and compare notes and see that the IMEI number hasn't changed
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    Thanks ICE I hope it works out or else I wilsl be short of my Blackberry. they gonna have to kiss my @$$ if they want that 900 lol
    PIN: 24470E33