I have just come back from a trip and had a lot of pictures on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

davidsmommy no está en línea Stack level 1

8G Memery Card wiped .....Help

Advertisement

I have just come back from a trip and had a lot of pictures on my BB 8320 and decided to up load my pictures to my laptop....so I took my microsd card out and put it into a port card reader and there is nothing on my card helllllllllllllllp. I scrambled to put it back into my BB only to find all my pictures gone. Can anyone tell me what might have happened? Is there any way that I can fix or salvage my most valuble pictures of my family?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Maybe you have them encrypted or they never saved to ur sd card.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    First thing I would do is keep the card in the phone, enable mass storage mode, shut down DM and connect the BB. Use windows explore to see if the files show there.

If not, download a copy of a program called undelete plus

http://www.undelete-plus.com/help/index.html

and run the scan on whatever drive the BB card comes up as in windows. If the files show there, undelete them to somewhere on your C drive.

This is all assuming your pictures weren't set to save to device memory and aren't still safely tucked away there (dunno how familiar you are with BB since you seem to have joined recently).

By the way, unless you're card reader is specifically made to read SDHC (high capacity cards) it might not read any card more than 2 Gb in size.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    are they in your device memory?
    check that out.
    take the card out for now and go to your media and see if you see those pics.
    if not and they are not on the card then they are probably gone.
    hope they are on your device memory
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

davidsmommy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey Jack<
    thanks for your help well I set my device in mass storage mode and my computer did not detect it, so I took the sd card out again and found a few pictures on my device memory but not nearly on how many pictures that I have taken during our trip (very sad here). Yes I do have a SDHC card reader and do understand. I did set my options for my pictures to save to my media card in the settings so I know that they are or where on my card grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I will now step away from the BB or I may hurt it LOL.....thanks for the help
    will figure it out in the morning ..still on Hawaii time.