I have a Tmobile 8900 and Blue Ant Z9i headset. The headset works fine on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

8900 Weird Bluetooth headset problem

Advertisement

I have a Tmobile 8900 and Blue Ant Z9i headset. The headset works fine on my Curve and Storm.

With the 8900 it works fine unless I try and speed dial from the keyboard. If I hit and hold H for the home speed dial it dials, but is not connected through the Bluetooth headset. I am on the 4.6.1.114 that shipped with my phone.

I just switched from an unlocked Storm on T-mobile and spent so much time with leaked releases and reconfiguring applications that I don't feel like trying the leaked newer release unless I know for certain it resolves this issue.

Can anyone else reproduce this problem? If so what release are you on.

Thanks

Dan

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm on .152. Also Tmo 8900. I used a jabra bt160. I was able to use the speed dial with the bluetooth no problem. I have a blue ant somewhere, but no idea where. We are moving. It could be the bt you are using, it could be the OS. ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    32ae40a5
    I want to hear from others. If I think the newer OS will resolve it I will give it a shot. I may call TMobile first to report the problem although not sure what that would buy me.
    ~via smartphone~

PIN/ID
    32ae40a5
    After a battery pull it seems to work OK.

~via smartphone~

dmagalet no está en línea Stack level 1
    Are any of you using VyMail? I find that my earpiece does the same thing after I listen to a "YouMail" message using this App. It could be something to do with the fact that VyMail utilizes the Bluetooth headset (when present) to play my voicemails.