I would like to hear some accounts of travel experiences 8900 users have had. Specifically, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request

8900 Travel experience help needed

Advertisement

I would like to hear some accounts of travel experiences 8900 users have had. Specifically, travel in the middle east and europe.I am considering upgrading my beloved 8330 for the 8900. I know the specs but would like to get some feedback based on experience. Thank you in advance.
    Regards
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Each provider should have a list of coverages in other countries. My experience in the middle east in the past is having users all around. Bear in mind that a good part of the middle east is desert so there are very few antennas out there. The device will have some bearing on how well it will receive the coverage but remember its the company and their antenna or leased antennas that will determine their coverage not what phone you use necessarily. I will say that if you are going to be near Dubai or just UAE in general coverage should be excellent but outside of that its really sketchy.

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Each provider should have a list of coverages in other countries. My experience in the middle east in the past is having users all around. Bear in mind that a good part of the middle east is desert so there are very few antennas out there. The device will have some bearing on how well it will receive the coverage but remember its the company and their antenna or leased antennas that will determine their coverage not what phone you use necessarily. I will say that if you are going to be near Dubai or just UAE in general coverage should be excellent but outside of that its really sketchy.
    Thanks for the info. I am not certain where I may be. I won't know until I get the call. Biohazard Hot Spots or spots of intrest have a way of poping up where and when we don't expect though they are expected. Appriciate the info though!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~