Results 1 to 13 of 13

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/campaign/newcurve8900/ Just signed up for it... hopefully i'll be on of the 1st to know ... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #1
    in4am0spun's Avatar
    in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    Posts
    82

    8900 to Tmo!

    Advertisement



    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/campaign/newcurve8900/

    Just signed up for it... hopefully i'll be on of the 1st to know =D

  2. #2
    antoinetteL3's Avatar
    antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269
    I have also signed up for it! I can't wait to get my 8900...I've been without my BB for about 2 1/2 months b/c my daughter decided she wanted to use it at a teether. So I'm very VERY excited.

  3. #3
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by antoinetteL3 View Post
    I have also signed up for it! I can't wait to get my 8900...I've been without my BB for about 2 1/2 months b/c my daughter decided she wanted to use it at a teether. So I'm very VERY excited.
    Oh my! I can only imagine how excited you must be. My prediction is the new BlackBerry you're getting will be the hottest selling BlackBerry of all time! And I'm truly confident in my prediction, not because I want to be right, but rather because I simply know my BlackBerrys and this one is going to be a winner!
    .
    Cheers
    ~via BoldBerry #6 (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Archer stop saying the blackberry YOU're getting and just admit you WILL NOT BE ABLE to resist getting one when you walk by a T-Mo store and see it . The 8900 is stellar and is definitely worth picking up even if its just to replace one of your 83xx on their lines

  5. #5
    lcgtr's Avatar
    lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Posts
    341
    Lol who can't resist looking at it in the T-mobile store and play with it a little bit. This I hope will be the blackberry to remember as another hit in the curve series. Can't wait to pick mine up, but still undecided if I should wait for my upgrade on the 22nd or be the first one to own. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

  7. #7
    ssnxp's Avatar
    ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,679
    Signed up for the contest. Post #1,000 here! Weeeeeeeeeeeee.

  8. #8
    teemoe's Avatar
    teemoe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    PIN/ID
    247E21AF
    Posts
    5
    Have been saving my upgrade for 6 months for this.

    And to think, I almost burned my upgrade on the Flip in November.

    Can't wait!

  9. #9
    SheldonJace's Avatar
    SheldonJace no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11
    When is this expected to launch on Tmobile? The phone is absolutely gorgeous by the way. Don't know yet if it will support 3G but my understanding is that it won't. I know though that it does have a faster processor than the 8320. 3.2 mp camera is nice but hopefully has better image quality than my Curve now.

    It would be fantastic to have the same leather back as the Bold but I've yet to see the back.

    One thing I'm gonna be dissappointed with is if its lighter than the 8320 like its said to be. I feel as if the phone was heavier it would feel more well built.

    One thing I hate about my Gold Curve is that its painted plastic and feels a little cheap but aside from that it also means any chip, scratch, or wear gets rid of the color. Died plastic would be an upgrade.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Signed up for the contest. Post #1,000 here! Weeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Congratz !!

  11. #11
    lcgtr's Avatar
    lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Posts
    341
    talked to A t-mobile rep today, they still dont know when its going to get released, but he said the 15th but still unsure.....and they dont have a reserve list >
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

  12. #12
    harm_dzines's Avatar
    harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    395
    I too can't wait for this to be released. I love my Curve, but I'm due for a new BLACKBERRY To me, not having 3G is not that big of a deal simply because Tmobile doesn't offer 3G in my area anyway and I don't see any drastic changes within this year so it's not that big a deal to me. Once they do, then I'm sure they'll offer more 3G phones and I'll get one then.
    ____________________________
    8100 Black, 8100 White, 8320 Titanium, 9700 Bold2, htc myTouch & iPhone 3GS

  13. #13
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonJace View Post
    When is this expected to launch on Tmobile? The phone is absolutely gorgeous by the way. Don't know yet if it will support 3G but my understanding is that it won't. I know though that it does have a faster processor than the 8320. 3.2 mp camera is nice but hopefully has better image quality than my Curve now.

    It would be fantastic to have
    the same leather back as the Bold but I've yet to see the back.

    One thing I'm gonna be dissappointed with is if its lighter than the 8320 like its said to be. I feel as if the phone was heavier it would feel more well built.

    One thing I hate about my Gold Curve is that its painted plastic and feels a little cheap but aside from that it also means any chip, scratch, or wear gets rid of the color. Died plastic would be an upgrade.
    The new Curve 8900 is the same weight as the 83xx series and the same height & width. This one will feel even better and more solid than the 83xx. The new smoother housing & improved build quality will impress you. No worries, the Curve 8900 is a terrific new BlackBerry.

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •