Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just get the Bold and be done. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Curve forum

aarontm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A407A8

Advertisement

Just get the Bold and be done.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yunitadiana no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask 1st
    Got my JAvelin with T-Mobile Germany...No way,,,I can't wait any longer.
    this is the best curve ever...
    So sexy, slimmy, handy and I think faster than others...Perfect!
    "Am I Javelicious for you??"

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man View Post
    the article doesnt say its not coming to AT&T first.. it just says when t-mobile is getting it
    True, but if AT&T was to get it earlier then we should of known something about that by now.

Quote Originally Posted by aarontm View Post
    Just get the Bold and be done.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If the Bold was to drop for T-Mobile, I would try it out along with the Javelin to make my final decision.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Well even tho TMO got the flip, didn't AT&T get the Bold??
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzleman716 View Post
    Well even tho TMO got the flip, didn't AT&T get the Bold??
    Yea, AT&T just got the Bold that's why it doesn't really make any sense if they get another new BB (they also just got the 8320). One more thing, the Javelin doesn't support 3G, but it supports UMA.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    Yea, AT&T just got the Bold that's why it doesn't really make any sense if they get another new BB (they also just got the 8320). One more thing, the Javelin doesn't support 3G, but it supports UMA.
    And that is why I'm sure it will drop for T-Mobile first.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    Quote Originally Posted by yunitadiana View Post
    Got my JAvelin with T-Mobile Germany...No way,,,I can't wait any longer.
    this is the best curve ever...
    So sexy, slimmy, handy and I think faster than others...Perfect!

I dont blame you bro... I been thinking of getting an unlocked one from rogers

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    AT&T _will_ get it first and it _does_ make sense, as it's about filling AT&T's lineup with as many phones as possible. The more they have to offer, the more they sell. Also they usually get a lot of new BlackBerrys anyway, as they sell the most. Plus it' already been planned.
    T-Mobile will get it second, so no worries.

sent via BlackBerry

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    highly doubt att will get the 8900 at all. maybe a variant though...

heres why:
    att just launched the 8320. the 8900 would compete with the 8320 if they were around together. there would have been no point in waiting so long for att to release the 8320 with the 8900 close behind. would kinda be a waste. also, and i think it was boy genius, there was a report that att will not launch the curve replacement until its 3g equipped. the pluto, as its so named, wont even hit rogers until q3-q4 in 2009. so its going to be a while in my estimate for the 89xx series to find its way to att.

just my thoughts.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well the 'dates' for AT&T so far were wrong... by the way it's going now, for all we know 'before T-Mobile' could mean the DAY before TMO drops the devices... lol.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

tonyr38663 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20CF2EAF
    I hope ATT gets it before T Mobile, yea.

WiseGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30490E4B
    What about a CDMA version for VZW? I guess its code name now is the Jupiter? Anyone know any info on this?
    david

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    While the points made above make sense from a logic standpoint, logic has never played a part in how any phones are released. The argument that the 8320 would compete with the 8900 is invalid as the only thing they share is the name Curve. Beyond that they are two very different models. Differences being processor speeds, display, memory, and the list goes on &on. As far as AT&T missing one estimated date, or two or three is also meaningless as typically its RIM who is very late. Finally its a fact that AT&T _will_ be releasing the 8900, which will then be followed sometime later by a 3G equipped 89xx. Time will reveal this. Therefore for those with AT&T, rest assured as always AT&T will get all the good BlackBerry models.

~Via BlackBerry Bold & Opera Mini~

~(wap.pinstack.com)~

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    While the points made above make sense from a logic standpoint, logic has never played a part in how any phones are released. The argument that the 8320 would compete with the 8900 is invalid as the only thing they share is the name Curve. Beyond that they are two very different models. Differences being processor speeds, display, memory, and the list goes on &on. As far as AT&T missing one estimated date, or two or three is also meaningless as typically its RIM who is very late. Finally its a fact that AT&T _will_ be releasing the 8900, which will then be followed sometime later by a 3G equipped 89xx. Time will reveal this. Therefore for those with AT&T, rest assured as always AT&T will get all the good BlackBerry models.

~(wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't like the last few sentences there Archer lol. It hurts to know that if indeed it is a fact that AT&T will get the 8900 before T-Mobile does, and I say that only because they are my cell phone service provider. What I don't understand is if the 8900 was released in the UK and in CAN why not the US for T-Mobile as well.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post

~(wap.pinstack.com)~
    i hear ya... i agree with most of what you said too. my comments come from the fact that since the 8900 is such a better phone than the 8320, it will probably take sales from the 8320, not the other way around. as such, whats the point of att launching the 8320 with the 8900 so close, supposedly, on its tail. ya know?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast