Hi all - I made the HUGE mistake of switching from my BOLD to an ... BlackBerry Curve forum

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

8900 or Bold

Advertisement

Hi all - I made the HUGE mistake of switching from my BOLD to an iPhone and I hate it. I am going back, but torn as to switch back to the Bold or get the Curve 8900 - HELP PLEASE! It looks like the 8900 has more features.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Ive had both, currently the 8900, but I just bought another Bold today. The app memory on the 8900 is outstanding, but the Bold is faster and has 3g. you'll just have to decide, I cant choose between them-lol.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    I go back and forth from the 900 to 8900. My Blackberry friends hate me cause they have to keep chaging my PIN. SOme have two entires in their phone book for my name, one for each PIN! LOL!

They are both great devices but can't wait till the Onyx is introduced which has all the features of both plus the new trackpad. I used a 8520 for a few days and the trackpad is really nice. Very predictable movement for the movement of the finger across the pad. It will be loved by all after a while. I remember cursing when they got rid of my wheel on the side of the Blackberry, most of you do not remember they all had wheels!
    Sorry guys posted twice ! Oops...

Couldn't agree more... we're all waiting for the Onyx... Xmas 09, maybe?
    I see it as the perfect "joint venture" of the 9000 and the 8900.
    We have to be p a t i e n t . . . ! lol

Sorry guys - posted this twice ! oops !
    Last edited by Delfim; 09-16-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: add text

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi adamjay
    Firstly, wellcome.
    The only reason chokem has both the phones is exactly the same reason I have the 9000 and the 8900.
    We couldn't make up our minds (!) and there...
    Really, they are both great. But I see it this way:
    The 9000 travels fast (3g)
    The 8900 travels light...in my pocket !
    Good luck !

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I go back and forth from the 900 to 8900. My Blackberry friends hate me cause they have to keep chaging my PIN. SOme have two entires in their phone book for my name, one for each PIN! LOL!

They are both great devices but can't wait till the Onyx is introduced which has all the features of both plus the new trackpad. I used a 8520 for a few days and the trackpad is really nice. Very predictable movement for the movement of the finger across the pad. It will be loved by all after a while. I remember cursing when they got rid of my wheel on the side of the Blackberry, most of you do not remember they all had wheels!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post

Couldn't agree more... we're all waiting for the Onyx... Xmas 09, maybe?
    I see it as the perfect "joint venture" of the 9000 and the 8900.
    We have to be p a t i e n t . . . ! lol