Yes that's right. Standard requirements, 2 year contract ect. Go get it. BTW $100 rebate ... BlackBerry Curve forum

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile 8900 on Amazon for $99.99

Advertisement

Yes that's right. Standard requirements, 2 year contract ect. Go get it. BTW $100 rebate required through T-Mobile.

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    I saw it, as well. Not sure how T-Mobile will play it out because the Unlimited BB service that they are offering on Amazon is $29.99 and I currently pay $19.99. If the difference lasts, it's not really such a great deal.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    According to Amazon's terms. You better not be late on your payment

The purchase price of your device reflects an instant discount of $250 that has been provided to you by Amazon.com based on your agreement to (a) activate a new, non-substitute line of service in connection with this device, and (b) maintain this service with the selected rate plan in good standing for a minimum of 181 consecutive days.
    By accepting this equipment discount, you agree that for a period of 181 days after your new equipment is activated, you will not:
    ·disconnect this line of service
    ·change your service plan to one with a lower monthly rate (e.g., from $59.99 to $29.99)
    ·cancel required plan options such as BlackBerry or PDA/Smartphone data features
    ·transfer this device to another line of service
    ·fail to pay your balance due each month
    If you do any of the above you will be subject to additional charges by Amazon.com of up to $250, plus applicable taxes

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Indeed, pay close attention to the terms pdxmatts copy pasted here.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Yeah it looks like a good deal up front....wouldn't mind paying $100 bucks less but I'm grandfathered into a great Blackberry Minutes and Mail plan that you can't get anymore. I save a ton a money with the plan alone so I guess it's worth paying the extra up front and saving in the long run. This is to hook new users, not that bad of a deal if you stick to the terms.

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I ended up getting one from T-Mo. $179.00 no rebate to mail in and they kept me on my older promotional plan. 1500 minuets for $39.00 plus the BB service at $19.00. Added my faves for free.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I took advantage of the $149 best buy deal last week.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is for new Tmob customers only, like the other Amazon offers (I got my Pearl free in 06 like this). The new data/txt plan costs $25/mo (400 txt) I'm told. That right? I have $20/mo data myself.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt View Post
    This is for new Tmob customers only, like the other Amazon offers (I got my 2 Pearls free in 06 like this). The new data/txt plan costs $25/mo (400 txt) I'm told. That right? I have $20/mo data myself.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3
    Out of curiosity, shouldn't it be possible to buy the curve for the reduced rate and then cancel your contract? Assuming amazon finds out, you will get billed 250 dollars, but 250 + 100 is still cheaper than buying it outright anywhere else....<br />
    <font size="1"><i>~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~</i></font>

EDIT: I forgot to mention that if cancel within 30 days you wouldn't have to pay the ETF either.