Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

at this point and price, I am going to stop worrying so much about it. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Advertisement

at this point and price, I am going to stop worrying so much about it. (the next pearl revision is bound to come out sooner than later)

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Looks like you had as many problems as I did. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they will get all the issues resolved with the 8900.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dcgree no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    221940AC
    Well, I just finished with the bb 8900 and now awaiting my G1. The keyboard on the 8900 was loose and not registering the correct number when I pressed it. I google this problem and there were many people with the same issue over and over again. So instead of shipping the defective model back and forth, I choose the G1. Hope all is well with this unit....

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    so im on BB 8900 #2... and i can already notice some issues. i am about to call TMO and get #3 sent to me a.s.a.p!!! i am noticing the following, let me know if this warrants a replacement...
    - i have to click on the end/send button 2x's sometimes 3x's before it works
    - speaker sounds like it is rattling... maybe even broken
    - trackball continues to get stuck...

and countless other things that are just not worth listing.

what do you guys think??

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Are u guys having to pay the deductible every time u get these sent out?
    Cause I want to get mine swapped out, but don't want to have to pay that. I have the insurance on my phone.
    My phone keyboard is loose, but works. The main issue is that my phone stalls intermittently.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    You must have been struck by lightning or came close to it. lol I have seen it before where people body causes a issue with electronic devices
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    the only time w/T-MO that you pay for a replacement is when it is 1 yr. after your purchase. RIM covers your purchase for the 1st year (at least w/TMO they do) on any manufacturer/device defects that are not due to wear and tear. So any trackball issues, screen problems, connection or battery malfunctions ... etc. I havent ever had to pay for TMO to switch out my device.

patrick168 no está en línea Stack level 1
    For everyone who has gotten a replacement 8900s, does T-Mobile send you a brand new phone or is it refrub? Also does T-Mobile sent the replacement phone with all the packaging (like the new phone) or just the phone itself?

mcclafferty4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Refurb and just the phone, no back, no battery. Anyone having their 8900 crash when it tries to load the myfaves interface?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12