I called O2 today and had confirmation the BlackBerry Curve 8900 has been launched. It ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sk1d no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile 8900 Now AAvailable on O2 UK

Advertisement

I called O2 today and had confirmation the BlackBerry Curve 8900 has been launched.

It was done earlier today, close to 3 weeks prior to their original lunch date of Jan 05 2009

I was not given a price for the handset if you want to buy it at a discounted price for being on contract with o2, but as I was told, they are now available to order for all those interested in signing up to an 18 month contract.

Hope this piece of information helps those who have not yet gotten hold of the 8900

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1d View Post
    I called O2 today and had confirmation the BlackBerry Curve 8900 has been launched.

It was done earlier today, close to 3 weeks prior to their original lunch date of Jan 05 2009

I was not given a price for the handset if you want to buy it at a discounted price for being on contract with o2, but as I was told, they are now available to order for all those interested in signing up to an 18 month contract.

Hope this piece of information helps those who have not yet gotten hold of the 8900
    This follows the same pattern of the original Curve 8300. O2 released it first, so I bought one from them, unlocked it and ran it on AT&T. Worked perfectly.

sent via BlackBerry Bold #6
    ~(wap.pinstack.com)~

sk1d no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oh that's good then. Guess I could buy a couple of them and sell on~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~