Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Holy smokey! I just got my new baby in hand and before I can even ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Holy smokey! I just got my new baby in hand and before I can even get any excitement out of it I'm getting stuck on removing the 256 micro SD out so I can put my own 4GB in. This is sort of rediculous trying to get this out.

cyberpyr8 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It is my only complaint so far. Those little SD cards are hard to get out of there.

Ah well it looks like it's not going to matter. I decided to just leave it for now so I decide to inspect the phone before I put the battery in. The green call button isn't sitting flush with the phone like the red end button is. When you press it in, it pops around and sits at different angles instead of flat. Being that I am paying full price I am not dealing with a defective phone. Im going to have to call.

It's a crying shame because I havent heard of anyone else receiving defective phones with basic hardware problems.

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechGuy View Post
    It's a crying shame because I havent heard of anyone else receiving defective phones with basic hardware problems.
    Im sorry, but have you ever heard of the Storm? LOL. The phone was hardware problem galore at release. Worse than a button problem

Yes I've heard plenty about the Storm. I've been all over the 8900 forums like white on rice on many sites and haven't really heard of any hardware issues.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    I got my 8,900,000 earlier and haven't had any problems with memory card. Pull little tab down with one finger, and index finger on other hand to slide it to the side?
    I ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    It just requires a fingernail. After you take it out a couple of times the connection loosens up a little. I have an 8 gig card, so it has only had to come out once.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

msvoluptous no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Meh! View Post
    I got my 8,900,000 earlier and haven't had any problems with memory card. Pull little tab down with one finger, and index finger on other hand to slide it to the side?
    I ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

OMG Thank YOU that worked! (((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))) lol I was like wtf! Thank the Lord this post was here lol

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by msvoluptous View Post
    OMG Thank YOU that worked! (((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))) lol I was like wtf! Thank the Lord this post was here lol
    No problem! Just glad I was able to help somebody around here after all you guys have helped me. :-)

esjones no está en línea Stack level 2

I can't figure it out....

Can someone post some pics? Thanks.

- Earl

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    you can also use a piece of tape.. to pull it out as your holding the lock away from the card.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

esjones no está en línea Stack level 2
    Here's a tip that helped me... Hold the new card next to the slot so you can see the orientation of the installed card. Once I did that, it was obvious how the little locking clip was holding the notch in the edge of the card, and how it has to slide out.

(If the BB is face down with the camera away from you, you need to gently, GENTLY pull the lock clip toward you, then, while holding it, slide the SD card to the left, out of the slot. There is a raised lip on my SD card that makes it easy to catch with a fingernail.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12