Somehow my Curve 8900 (4.6.1.168 on Vodafone UK) has about a dozen contacts in the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wirch no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2530ADA5

8900 invisible contacts

Advertisement

Somehow my Curve 8900 (4.6.1.168 on Vodafone UK) has about a dozen contacts in the list on the phone but these are invisible to both Desktop Manager and Missing Sync. This means those contacts don't sync, and if I add them manually to computer they then end up syncing back onto the phone as duplicates!
    I can't find anything unique about the contacts, they're not obviously stored somewhere else on the phone.
    I suppose I could clear the phone using Desktop Manager, or even a full wipe with JL_Cmdr but previously the problem has recurred.
    Maybe I should stop syncing Mac-BB-PC!!
    Has anyone got any ideas?? Thanks

nikjay25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    idk if this will help you but check to see if your contacts' information like first name and last name are in the right field, thing that messed me up when i was in a hurry is that the tittle field is on top of first and last name fields making it seem as if all of my contacts were unorganized, not the case obviusly...check to see if there are any associacions between your sim card contacts and the invisible contacts in the phone AFTER they become duplicates like you said..

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Most likely they are contacts that are stored on your sim card rather than your phone. Why don't you just delete those contacts and readd them. Problem solved.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107