Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Now I really want it haha. Need to know that US release date for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cbarry317 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Thanks Now I really want it haha. Need to know that US release date for ATT cant wait

FiddlerMD no está en línea Device Pro
    the sleekness also comes from the shape of the device. it's amazing how much difference a little tapering makes. i really believe that what makes apple so successful at good design (aside form ridiculous fanboys and incredible brand loyalty) is that they really push the user experience first. a lot of the "me too" devices focus on functionality and forget that its' a pain in the *** to actually use (ahem storm ahem .. and ever wm device ever.. what a terrible OS).. anyways, yeah if you'er holding on to your curve, you'll definitely love the javelin

those looking for software reviews can look to the bold software reviews.. it'll be like 99% the same

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I got to play with it a couple days ago as well and all i can say is that, again, this device will blow you out of the water. i LOVED it.
    Cant wait to get my own on monday.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    We can't wait for you to get it either, OT! And congrats on the promotion!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    We can't wait for you to get it either, OT! And congrats on the promotion!
    Well thank you! But keep that in PMs please Job-related things are private to me.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Some Rogers stores have the Curve 8900 in stock and have already sold some. I saw a story on BBN with the Rogers Curve and the box it came in. The box looks great! Thanks god my hubby leaves for Toronto monday and can pick one up for me.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Deeply appreciate the contributions here. Am greatly looking forward to making this my next Blackberry

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    When will AT&T release it?

jforce1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Looks amazing. Thanks everyone for the info. I've been holding out on upgrading and I'm glad I did. I hope to get this beauty soon. It will be really nice to have GPS built in with Wi-Fi as well. I have a friend with a Bold who was not impressed at all with it and the 3G issues. I guess coverage is terrible and its unreliable.

Having a camera built in that is 3.2MP is something I have been hoping for since 3.2MP is plenty for digital pics. I have a Pearl w/ a measly 1.3 right now. I love my Pearl. Its been good to me for 2 years now. But its time to step up to more memory, GPS, Wi-Fi, and a sexy screen (among many other things).

I've been using Aerize Card Loader (the only 3rd party app I've ever paid $ for) and its great for freeing up onboard memory. It allows you to manage apps and install them directly to your media card! I don't know why this isn't built into all BB OS's, but it really should be.

I'm getting off topic. It looks like the 8900 will be very popular. I just hope the software issues are worked out before the release.

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    Software issues are NOT an issue I got mine yesterday the OS is tight on this package for sure!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Great news, Bla1ze! RIM has hopefully done this one right!

PIN/ID
    AskMe

money69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I CANNOT wait for this phone. I really hope Tmobile gets it released here in the US. This is a very good upgrade even without 3G and the fact that reports are saying the web browsing is still fast and they did things to speed it up even makes it that much better because I was concerned about that and the lack of 3G. Data and voice at the same time is not an issue for me.

bbguy2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Those are some pretty crisp pics! That's one sweet camera right there... :-)

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    come on ATT.. get it before t-mobile pleaseeeee

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast