Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Yea thats tru i so forgot about that.. ur right UBERSPEED... BlackBerry Curve forum

Heartbreaker182 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Yea thats tru i so forgot about that.. ur right UBERSPEED

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    First try, no luck. She told me it'd be available for order on Jan 28th.
    I wonder if Jan 28th is going to be the new unofficial "official" release date.
    I would keep trying ssnxp. Just be polite, kiss some @ss, act charming, and stay consistent with whatever your spiel is. good luck!

uberspeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa4e29
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker182 View Post
    Yea thats tru i so forgot about that.. ur right UBERSPEED
    Just teasing you.
    I think the FlexPay TMo option is probably the best option right now, provided they offer it to you. As always though, being the first to get a new toy always comes at a price. Pay to play.
    Facebook
    MySpace
    Personal: 8900 4.6.1.250
    Work: 8330 4.5.0.160

JF1
    JF1 no está en línea Stack level 1

YUP - its AVAILABLE!

As you all are fully aware - the 8900 IS HERE and it seems for regular customers! I called at 1:50EST and sure enough on the first try I was VICTORIOUS!

Steps are simple: dial 611 - say ENGLISH/UPGRADE/BLACKBERRY (when prompted) and once you get a rep on the phone do your best to stay calm and request an upgrade for the curve 8900. They should make it happen.

However, I have a sneaky suspicion that it may have something to do with the time with t-mobile and whether or not you are out of contract or close to it. (Again, this is mere suspicion on my part, but I've been with Tmo for over 4yrs and I've been out of contract for several months - they may be more afraid to lose you then to force you to wait 2 weeks).

Best bet - be polite, play it cool and act as if the phone is available to ALL NOW!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL - Mine should arrive by the 28th!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    SECOND TRY, SUCCESS! Should be getting it (latest) by Wednesday!

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69
    Congrats to everyone that have successfully gotten the upgrade. I just wasted my upgrade last sept so I don't have any left. but I was able to get a friend of mine that works for tmo to get it for me when it comes out for a good price so I'll have to wait. but for the price, I'm willing to wait a few more wks

slyfox no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Gotcha Bitch! That was waaay too easy or perhaps my voice is sexier then I thought LOL JK. Just called up and said I wanted to upgrade my blackberry to the newest one and the woman took it from there! Tells me ok we have the Curve 8900 with the $299.99 price before $100 mail in rebate. Done deal!

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Im glad people are getting their 8900 orders placed and shipped!
    It's strange how its hit or miss with these calls.

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    Damn i gotta try this thing with me is that im a flex pay customer and if i do get it i have to pay it when i call so thats fine but i want it now haha im waiting for my w2 then the phone is mine lolz.

Thanks guyz for telling your stories and your reviews keep it comming.

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    it is clearly a joyous time that we t-mobilers have gotten or are getting our new 8900s! i can't wait til i get mine on wedn/thurs. i i think i will be good until the next new bb comes out. haha, rumored to be the touchscreen bold.

jstplnfrank no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA472F
    Ordered my phone at lunchtime yesterday.....GOT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Second try, nothing.
    The rep did keep saying she's not sure if they are getting them "thru different channels." So I will try a few more times, then if needed I will try retentin another day. Will post third try results later.

Congrats fellow stackers!

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Okay guys..I successfully ordered mine yesterday as I talk about back on page 3...But I am curious. If this was NOT supposed to be released to regular customers until the 11th then what the heck happened here?Bad communication with staff? That software/ordering system borked? Anybody have any ideas? I am not arguing with the good things, but I am just curious. Because with this many of us having success here, and other forums one would think they would have HAD to of caught on you know...

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    i do think that it is a n ordering system issue for the simple fact that some of the reps told me that they did not see it as being avaialble on their system, or that their system gives them an error message when attempting to process an order. Some call centers were possibly business centers as well. that could be why some people got them.
    Last edited by hybrid1976; 01-23-2009 at 05:53 PM.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree with Hybrid1976--- because the rep that took my order never mentioned anything about the phone not being on her system-- she was just like , yes the phone is available, which line do you want to upgrade, how do you want to pay and what kind of shipping do you need.

the rep most likely worked in a business call center, and didnt realize i wasnt a business user, but either way, her mistake not mine-- but i totally love her for that!!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast