Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Heartbreaker182 the guy was so nice to me i guess. he told ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker182 View Post
    the guy was so nice to me i guess. he told me i was going to be billed 3oo and then 4o every month for the rest of it. maybe cuz i been a tmo customer for 5yrs now. or i got a sweet voice..lol

i think the voice would do it!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Heartbreaker182 no está en línea Stack level 2
    congrats AlmightBread.....

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    I called, I tried, I failed!
    Rep said not available until Feb 11th! Plus I think she noted my acct for "Not Avail To Feb 11th" or something.

Well I will try once more later today and see what happens. Only eligible for a partial reb so it would be $429 for me...ahh well I'm still getting it :-)

Congrats to those who got theirs already though!!

@Serviiciio- me too... i was so flirty i felt awackrd to a point cuz they do record the conversation but i made the begning of the day for me good cuz he was laughing and joking away too bad i didnt get his name....lol

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    thanks AlmightBread
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Female_MC View Post
    I called, I tried, I failed!
    Rep said not available until Feb 11th! Plus I think she noted my acct for "Not Avail To Feb 11th" or something.

Well I will try once more later today and see what happens. Only eligible for a partial reb so it would be $429 for me...ahh well I'm still getting it :-)

Congrats to those who got theirs already though!!
    Same with me! Im on hold with retentions again right now. she said not until the 11th again! but she is double checking to see if she can do it for me. I've been told that with a discount, a three year extension it would be 429.00. I was told this by retensions.

I was told by two representatives 299.00 and that it was available to ship. I called 4 times since 8am. It is now 11:23pm.

i think 299.00 is it for u.....

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    While writing the last post I was on hold with retentions again.
    w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It worked this time, and better than I imagined.
    I flirted, I charmed, I whimpered.
    (this was also the first call I did not make any mentions of the pretend iphone I just recieved as a free gift...lol...they didn't buy it).
    This last Lady I talked was an angel I tell you!!!!
    She hooked it up for me real NICE!

The first bunch of quotes and BS I got from all the other representatives and agents did not include a mail-in rebate. In fact they all said that a mail in rebate did not yet exist.

Well it turns out there is a 100 dollar mail-in rebate after all!

$299.99 ALONG with the 100 dollar mail-in rebate = 199.99 (before taxes) and with a 2 year extension instead of 3!!!

I love this place. lol Thanks for the encouragement everybody! I prevailed!
    Last edited by icaro2000; 01-23-2009 at 01:02 PM.

YAY!!!!! see i knew it would turn out good for u.... Now we can PARTYY!!!!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I forgot to ask about the payment plan though...I wonder if it is too late to call back to try and set up the payment plan?

In any case, I'm a happy camper. The lady who sold it to me, told me she could only see it as available on the 11th. She put me on hold, then returned a few minutes later to tell me that she would basically bend some rules for me to get one of the business models. She was very sweet about it all.

This is why I've been with T-mobile for 10 years now. I think all companies can have their ups and downs, but when a company makes good on its mistakes the way t-mobile has for me, I become a loyal customer.
    Last edited by icaro2000; 01-24-2009 at 04:32 AM.

see we stood here with u till the end.... and u just had to be positive and give it one more try....and look u got it cheaper than me...lol

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker182 View Post
    are u trying to get it cheaper? do u have an upgrade? cuz im going to pay 426 in total and to be honest i dont care cuz i wont be paying it all in one shot. he hooked me up wit a playment plan.

I had a partial upgrade discount (70 dollars). I used my last partial upgrade last spring when i got the pearl 8120. I got the good price because..

A: I was polite and did not mention the iphone or ATT (at least on the fourth, final, and winning call! lol)

B: I was persistent, and I was just not going to take no for an answer. I never got or acted angry, thats for sure.

C: I am considered a loyal preferred customer (or something like that) for my 10 years of service with t-mobile. Plus they royally screw3d me out of 900 dollars about 5 years ago, and I am sure there is a big fat note that warns anyone there to avoid getting me rightfully mad, lol.

I don't know whats up with the mail-in rebate fpr 100 dollars, but she said I was getting it, which would bring my 8900 don to 199.99. Not bad at all. I never would have gone through with this today if it wasn't for the encouragement and enthusiasm that Pinstack provides us addicts.

Good luck to anyone else trying to jump on the 8900 bandwagon before the 11th.
    Be polite, friendly, and persistent. If it doesnt work, just keep calling back until you get someone that can hook it up for you.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

pac10dawgs no está en línea Stack level 1
    So after reading this discussion forum I called last night to try my luck. I told the girl rep I wanted to upgrade my phone to the BB 8900, she immediately told me it wasn't available until Feb 11th. Didn't even give me chance. lol

I got up this morning and told myself what the heck give it another shot, I have nothing to lose. Got a very friendly lady (Toshia) on the phone. I told her my contract was up and that I wanted to upgrade to a BB 8900. She was like sure thing I'll get it right out to you. I froze for a moment...lol...I was so pumped. Paid $299 plus $100 rebate. Phone will be here on Tuesday. Thanks for the info!!

Keep trying guys it really works!!!!

Congrats Pac10dawgs.. now u are part of one of us....lol

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast