Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Its 5 am here on the east coast. I'm going to call t-mobile today for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Advertisement

Its 5 am here on the east coast. I'm going to call t-mobile today for the 8900. I would call right now, but I'm wondering if it is too early in the morning to get in touch with Customer Loyalty (retentions dept.) I think the Retentions dept. might have regular office hours, but I wouldn't know in what time zone they are located.

Timing is everything, especially when trying to get a phone from a co. that has not officially released it yet.

Do you guys think i should try it this early? Last thing I want is to get a grumpy and sleepy agent on the phone.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I'm just gonna wait until the girlfriend goes to work to call t-mobile around 7 or 8am. I don't need to be making noise on the phone this early haha....I'm just pumped about the 8900.
    My pearl 8120 is working great, but it is in ugly shape with a crack in the screen, some nasty scratches, and a band-aid taping the battery cover closed)...all due to work-hazards (wish i got one of those hard plastic waterproof cases!) Time for an upgrade.

off topic:
    It's been a while since I've posted here....sorry about the abrupt disappearance from the forums, and for never following up with the glass scroll-ball project I was starting on. Long story short, I became very ill and all my time was preoccupied with my health. The glass project became a no-go as overwhelming priorities took place. I am also sorry to inform anyone who may still be interested that I will not be pursuing the glass scroll ball project. I hope I did not make anyone too hopeful and/or pissd.
    Last edited by icaro2000; 01-23-2009 at 06:25 AM.

msvoluptous no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up I ordered mines too!

I am so glad I saw this article on Tmonews I ordered mines! It was 499.99 but I just ordered a curve a few weeks ago sooo I only get a partial discount. I don't care it's tax season I should get mines new wed she told me.

1. Say your language

2.Type in your number

3. Say Upgrade

4. Phone: Blackberry

5. Make sure you say 8900 she thought I wanted a 8230 lol

6. Pray you get someone nice lol

7. Voila!

I am dancing on the rooftops! Thank You Thank You for posting this and Big Ups for whomever shared this!

P.s I am on the East coast and it's 5:49 am it's never too early for a Blackberry lol

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Wow! That's awesome I'm going to call T-Mo this morning and see what happens, will post results!

I know everyone will be happy to get their 8900's early!

Wish me luck...

msvoluptous no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Female_MC View Post
    Wow! That's awesome I'm going to call T-Mo this morning and see what happens, will post results!

I know everyone will be happy to get their 8900's early!

Wish me luck...

Good luck!!

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Im going to be making the call within the next hour...hopefully the retentions dept. will be open!

I'll post my results later.

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Quote Originally Posted by msvoluptous View Post
    good luck!!
    thanks!

Heartbreaker182 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Blackberry 8900 !!!!!

I tried it like ya said and on my first try i got a nice Guy as arep and he hooked me up wit a $70 off and a payment something, i didnt listen much cuz i was too exicted cuz i was getting it. i should be getting it in the next 7 days and i made the order at 8:12am here in NY... PPL try it u got nothing to lose...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .....

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I just tried....could get it for me for 299.99 and that is after the rebate. Im going to try back again to see if I can get a better price.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    I just got mine--- i order mine yesterday with the express shipping, they said i was going to get it on Tuesday but they were good to me! im charging device now!!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    tried again...this time i talked to retentions. Gave me the run-around this time and told me that it is only available for business accounts until feb 11. What should I do? If I call back again and ask for retentions, do you think I will probably be talking to the same agent? And if not that same agent, do you think I will get the same retentions office with the information that I just called twice looking for a deal on ordering the 8900?

grrrrrr hopefully third times the charm.

To ICARO2000

just dial 611 on ur phone and say english, upgrade, blackberry, then when u get the rep b nice and they going to ask u wat blackberry make sure u say the 8900, and thats it but be nice and cool... thats wat i did and he hooked me up wit the payment plan that i dnt have to pay in all in one shot. he was very nice, dont lose hope thou.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I did! First lady could order it for 299.99 after rebate!
    The second lady was a retentions agent and she said she couldn't get it unti Feb 11th!
    I'll try one more time. Hopefully third times the charm. This time I wont say anything about cheaper prices until they confirm to me that it can be ordered.

are u trying to get it cheaper? do u have an upgrade? cuz im going to pay 426 in total and to be honest i dont care cuz i wont be paying it all in one shot. he hooked me up wit a playment plan.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    HEARTBREAKER how did you get the payment plan? and what kind of payment plan was it?
    i had to pay the whole thing in full-- i really dont mind cuz i already have it but if i would have been offered the payment plan i would have taken it!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast