Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Keep trying, it works!!! I've seen the T-Mo 8900's delivered today... BlackBerry Curve forum

jstplnfrank no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA472F

Advertisement

Keep trying, it works!!! I've seen the T-Mo 8900's delivered today

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansnov1086 View Post
    I wonder how many buy the phone with an available rebate but never send the rebate in?
    Happened to me and my Pearl when I got. Lost out on my rebate of $50.00, Maybe TMO Reps could make nice and give me a discount on the Pearl. Switched over from AT&T for the BB plan and my 1st Blackberry. I want a 8900 so bad it's driving me crazy..............
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    I called and it's not available untill 11 Feb, and that she has no pricing untill then. Mentioned I missed my $50.00 rebate when I got the phone in May 2008. So with that date when do I get that $100.00 rebate?

Things would be so easy if I won the 8900 6 phone contest!
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I know many are skeptical and also have been told by the sales reps that it's not available so I'm going to tell my quick story.

I just dialed 611 and got a great sales guy "Isaac". He asked me why I was calling and I said "I'm calling to upgrade my BlackBerry to a new BlackBerry model" his response was " Oh you're looking to get that new gorgeous Curve aren't you?" Of course I said yes sir I certainly am....

He checked my account and saw that I am not due for a full discount only a partial (I have a year left) he stated if I upgrade my plan to another two years I would get $70 off the phone otherwise I can pay full price. I went with paying the full price because the plan I have isn't sold anymore and Isaac agreed that I made a good choice because my plan is so good.

So the break down.

The 8900 = $500
    The Shipping = $20
    The Tax = $30something
    Delivery Date = Jan 27th (UPS Express)

Total = $560 something bucks

I was too happy to listen to the exact amount. Once again T-Mobile has shown me excellent customer service as I have always had with them.
    Last edited by TheTechGuy; 01-22-2009 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Changed the Delivery Date

Thanatos504 no está en línea Stack level 2
    For what it's worth, I have called 4 times now and no one seems to be willing to sell/ship me the phone. In addition, I was told by the Rep that T-mo now offers installation payments without interest.

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Tell me about it. I've called 5 times and still no change. I don't know how some of the others hve been able to order a phone and no one else. I'm sure if they did order it, its not gonna ship until 2/11...then they r gonna be pissed cause they thought they were gonna get it next week and won't get it til the 15th.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I just ordered mine about 2 mins ago. Spoke to a lovely lady named Heidi. All i told her was that I wanted to upgrade my phone and she set it up. I should get it in 7 business days. Didnt even ask me about a corporate account. By the way, its costing me $299..I get a $100 back after mail in rebate so its really $199..with a 2 year extension of course.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    I would keep trying, I was able to order it earlier today on first try.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Just got off the phone with Tmo. I got it to work on my 2nd try really. The first rep wouldn't do it because it wasn't out yet. Something told me to give it another try and I got it. It was $325 then I get the $100 rebate. The rep told me since I did the standard shipping, I will get it on Thursday!

EDIT: A friend of mine just told me they are catching on!!! So if you are going to try it then do it now!!!
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 01-23-2009 at 01:19 AM.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

coverdac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158058d
    I just ordered mine, asked to cancel and she said you been with us for 5yrs. I said yes so throw me a frickin bone wood ya? Placed the order and its on its way. Selling my 8320 curve unlocked for 150 and the rest is history. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    ok, i doubted u guys all day long about ordering the 8900 because i could not get a rep to ship me the phone. i extend my deepest apologies. i just ordered the phone w/ a rep for $300 and a $100 mail in rebate. i will get it on 1/31/09. i am so happy i could kiss a moo cow!!!!! all is well with the worl now.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    This is no joke guys. It seriously worked for thee...I got it for $430 something now with tax and shipping and got $100 of it on payment plan. I had to call twice though. First time a guy that was persistent I was full of BS about people successfully ordering it. Second time a girl that just said sure let me get that going for you and bam wam we were in business. Should have it around Thursday. I am not a business customer, and do not have a corporate or any kind of discounts applied to my account.

Best wishes guys! HAVE HOPE! lol

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    I just tryed that didn't work to well might just try again right now~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cheerleader no está en línea Stack level 1
    Its 3am here in Chicago and I just got off with the t-mo rep after dialing 611.
    Step 1. Said English
    Step 2. Said Upgrade
    Step 3. Said Blackberry
    Step 4. Rep answered and Asked my name and why I was calling
    I stated that my contract was over and was looking to upgrade to a new phone.
    The rep asked which one and I said the BB 8900
    Then rep said OK, then some agreements, then Shipment options.
    Step 5. Now waiting patiently for the 8900 to arrive

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast