Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 141516171819

~via smartphone~ I called tmo yesterday to inquire about upgrading to the 8900. I asked ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967

Advertisement

~via smartphone~ I called tmo yesterday to inquire about upgrading to the 8900. I asked the CC rep if I could do the payment plan and if so, how much for the upgrade per my monthly bill. The woman told me I am eligable for a partial upgrade and the phone would cost me 450 or so.

She went on to say that my first statement would have the bulk of the phone's cost on it. Thus, I'd pay 300 something PLUS my monthly charges on my first statement! The rep went on to say that my second bill would have the remaining 100 something plus my monthly service fees.

When I heard this, the first thing that came to mind was - "how is this a "payment plan?!" I was assuming that it would only be a 100 or so more dollars on top of my monthly. Absolutely ridic!

I politely told the rep that the price was laughable, especially in this day and age. The rep understood, but wasn't willing to give any sort of "customer loyalty" discount or anything. I thanked her and hung up.

I've decided, nothing is worth that much money right now in this day and age. It's just not that serious.

Anyone else have the same problem with the "payment plan" option?

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via smartphone~ does anyone know if you can do the "payment plan" in store at tmo Or is it specificaly for over the phone orders? I am thinking about getting an 8900.

Any help is appreciated

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I called yesterday and they offered me the payment plan. It was $93.92 the first month, then $74.99 for the next 3. And I got the $100 mail in rebate. I just have to wait until the end of the month when I am eligible for the upgrade. Price with tax for the phone was $318.89-$100 for the mail in.
    8900 with the stock OS ;)
    T-Mobile

Katano no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Customer Retention Team

Does anybody know if T-Mobile's Customer Retention Team's computer system has the phone availabile for order yet? I called a few times this morning and the team there indicated their system still isn't showing the phone. Sure, I could go through the regular upgrade department to get the phone, but the retention team noted some sweet discount for me, so I must go through them. Thanks!!

clary33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got mine!!!! 250 after mail in rebate ;-) it awsome
    ~ Clary~

*Live, Love, Laugh*

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Ok, I know tht everyone is all excited about the newest edition to the bb family. Many have ordered and had the phone from tmo since about january. The cost seems to be a mere pittance in order to have the new curve.

I called a rep today and they gave me the regular price for the phone. I then asked is this the best that you have seeing as my contracyt is up. They dropped it from the reg price to $179.99. I then said that this did not seem like a decent enough drop. She then placed me on hold and came back and gave me the price of $149.99.

I don't have to worry about rebates and I got the payment plan with the first pay being about $50 more and the next 3 being about $40 more.

Freaking sweet!
    ~via smartphone~

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 141516171819