Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819 LastLast

Then run over by a truck. Lol yeah make sure they credit you those $20.. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Then run over by a truck. Lol yeah make sure they credit you those $20.. I would be heated if they didn't.

~via Blackberry~

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    hb- its weird because when i made the order on thursday they told me the same thing, that there was a chance that it wouldnt ship til the 11th, but if i had not received the phone by tuesday to give them a call and they would credit the accnt-- i didnt call them since i recvd the phone friday morning
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Heartbreaker182 no está en línea Stack level 2
    well lets hope i will get it by thrusday like the dude said if not i will be callin them for not telling me when it was going to b shipped and for the 20 bucks, cuz i remember him saying ut total is 426.00 and then he said wit the express is 446.00 i dont know i will be checking the status and will have my fingers cross...

@ serviiciio- so hows the phone as i see u using it as of right now?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Don't mean to be a jackass or anything..

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 01/26/2009.

That's weird that yours didn't get shipped =/

the phone is awesome!! the screen is unbelievable sharp, and the camera has been improved so much from the 8120. i absolutely love the feeling of the phone, it doesnt feel heavy or big like a brick, its slim and classy! im testing the pouch and battery life, as there might be an issue were the phone doesnt go to sleep and drains the battery-- so ill keep monitoring that... if anything ill just get a rim holster to help on that

i ordered a car charger and the invisible shield from zagg-- want no scratches!

[Former]

i know it sucks, maybe i am not one of the lucky ones. im not stressing it anymore cuz the more i do the more im getting mad...lol

@ serviiciio- im so hating on you right now but im glad u giving us some pointers... i ordred 2 hard case (whie, clear) n 4 silicone (black,clear,blue,pink)

yea i might also get silicone skins--- still thinkin about it tho

[Former]

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Silicone skins look smexy on my Blackberry's Curves I have a black one on it right now, as I type it feels great on your hands and if you would to drop it,it wouldn't get messed up.

@HB- well goddamn... Lol

(That's funny those are my initials)

I can't wait to get my hands on the 8900. What shall we call it? Curve 2? 8900? I mean its still a Curve after all. I guess I'll stick with "Curve 2"

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Keeping my fingers crossed...

from ups tracking site: "Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 01/28/2009"

sry hb :-(

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    I want this phone so bad. But I'm already under contract! So how would I go about getting this awesome device??

& + would I be better trying to buy it on eBay or something?
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzleman716 View Post
    I want this phone so bad. But I'm already under contract! So how would I go about getting this awesome device??

& + would I be better trying to buy it on eBay or something?
    you can buy the device outright through tmo for $499. since the phone is brand new, you will pay more on ebay since they sell it unlocked and also are trying to make a profit for themselves. best bet is to either wait a month or so for people to begin selling their "slightly used" models (quite a few people realize shortly after the remorse period they no longer want it, but it can't be returned) or just buy the phone outright through tmo. they even will give you the unlock code for free since you'd be purchasing outright, no 1 unlock code per 90 days thing.

if you sell your current berry (if it is in good condition) and all the accessories, you'll probably end up only needing to drop $300 in cash out of pocket. that's been how I've been getting new phones when I was in contract (without breaking the bank). this time it wont' be the case though since my berry looks like it just came out of two tours in 'nam. -edit- luckily I am up for upgrade and signed a 1 yr.
    Last edited by blackninja; 01-26-2009 at 07:49 PM.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I got mine a few hours ago. Waiting till tonight to update the OS and play around with it more, but I think I'll be giving my brother my Bold..

Ssnxp... What os are you going to load, I'm thinking of loading a beta but not sure which one would be a reliable one...and what would be the benefit. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~