Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Exactly what shipping option does Tmob offer? I'm afraid of what the ship cost might ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Exactly what shipping option does Tmob offer? I'm afraid of what the ship cost might be to Hawaii.

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    The shipping cost for me was $20 to NJ otherwise wait an extra week for free shipping. Needless to say I paid the $20.

My original post is back on page 3 where I layed out how everything went on my first call. I kind of wish I waited a day now that I have learned of the payment plan. Oh well.... Im still a happy T-Mobile customer and will be happy to share my joy with all of you who also purchased the phone early next week.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    UPS is saying mine will be here Tuesday, the 27th. Me fingers are crossed as I am off work that day...and having to sign that makes it convenient. I can' t wait

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Weather it is a glitch in the computer systems, the business economy, or if it is just a strange marketing conspiracy, Just keep calling back and be persistent and polite. I went through everything anyone on this thread talked about when getting the run-a-round on the 8900. Where only certain agents, representatives, or "channels" will provide you with the 8900, perhaps the other reps are told to refuse orders and demand that the release is not until the 11th.
    Last edited by icaro2000; 01-24-2009 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    Exactly what shipping option does Tmob offer? I'm afraid of what the ship cost might be to Hawaii.
    Woo hoo! I said what the h&!! and called. No problem at all. Rep said to hold a moment as he pulled it up on his screen and the rest was smooth sailing. $199 after the rebate. And I took the payment plan too. I'm cheap so I took UPS ground for free shipping, but the rep said it'll probably be shipped by united states postal since it's going to Hawaii. So I'll expect it by end of next week or early the week after (crossing finger).

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I just read through most of the posts on this thread lol "payment plan?" now thats music to the ears. I will be calling T-Mobile later today to see whats up with that. Can someone give me the scoop on this please.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kneSs View Post
    I just read through most of the posts on this thread lol "payment plan?" now thats music to the ears. I will be calling T-Mobile later today to see whats up with that. Can someone give me the scoop on this please.
    Well I don't know what the variables are but...Essentially you pay a certain amount up front, and pay the rest through installments on the next 3 or 4 bills, interest free. For example I opted to buy phone outright. In either case it was $530 something. I paid $430 upfront, and the last $100 is divided up into three payments of $33.33 on my next three bills. I think it is based on account standing and if you've ever paid bills late etc. I imagine I could have payment planned more out, but I went into the situation especting to drop about 6 bills from the get go so it just made it sweeter for me as was. lol

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Nice! I'm glad to hear other stackers orders are being put thru also.

jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Well ladies and gentlemen...I can confirm this is legit. I did order mine 2 days ago and now have a UPS tracking number. My new 8900 has shipped. Should have it within 7 days.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

Quote Originally Posted by s2kneSs View Post
    I just read through most of the posts on this thread lol "payment plan?" now thats music to the ears.
    Yes, my bill was split by 4 payments. First would be $88 and the next three @ $75 - all added to my next 4 statements as I understood it. Comes out to a little over $300 with tax. Then I get the $100 mail in rebate of course.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Oh Tmo, always with the inconsistencies.

I wasn't able to order mine until the 3rd try and order is processed but not supposed to go out until Feb 11th.

Lol, talk about a botched launch.

zoeyak03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    but this time, unlike ATT and Verizon, the botch is in OUR favor.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I ordered around noon yesterday (Friday the 23rd) and UPS is showing that it is scheduled to arrive on Monday the 26th. Chinese New year. Good way to start off the year!

Oh, my impatient self went with the $20 quick shipping.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    I also ordered mine yesterday. With all the excitement I missed what the rep said to use as a reference number.(To track) is it your fone # with or w/out dashes~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    It is your phone number WITH dashes. Example: 123-456-7890

Go to UPS.com, click on Tracking, Click on Track by Reference.
    Put your phone # in the box and leave everything else alone, scroll to the bottom and click Track.
    It should also give you a Tracking Number on that screen, just copy paste that somewhere so you can find it easier next time!
    Last edited by ssnxp; 01-24-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast