Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Third time, spoke to David he rocks! Should get it by Wednesday express shipping also ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570

Thumbs up

Advertisement

Third time, spoke to David he rocks! Should get it by Wednesday express shipping also got the installment payments just because he offered and it wasn't a bad idea either...Yes We Stackers Can!!!

Everyone keep trying, I guess third time is the charm!

The other 2 times I spoke with female reps, David was extra nice, he def looked out for me.

Not sure if this helps, but the third time I tried there was some hold music playing for a few seconds then the phone rang...keep trying stackers!
    Last edited by Female_MC; 01-23-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: forgot something

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??
    Okay I want one to. I have a full upgrade so how does that work?

PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Quote Originally Posted by fxyb View Post
    Okay I want one to. I have a full upgrade so how does that work?
    Well you should be able to get it for $299.99 with Mail-In-Rebate so it would be $200.00 for you.

Just call 611 from your T-Mo handset and say Upgrade, then Blackberry for phone.

It took me 3 tries, last try I got it.

Many people are having success, man I didn't think I was ever going to get, but I did...have Hope. Good Luck!!

kenlundy17 no está en línea Stack level 1
    so i guess this only works with people already with t mobile

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    I think tht if u r with tmobile it may be a plus but as a new customer they may be able to give u an even better deal. If tht doesn't work then u may have to wait until 2/11 to order it online.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JF1
    JF1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up That's Whats Up!

@FemaleMC - glad you got it! (Cause I would have been ticked)

To the others wondering what's the deal with getting it now - I agree with the business call center explanation (they just not checking deep enough).

I'm just hoping there is no blow back (*fingers crossed and praying hard!*)

Patiently waiting...

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I can't wait to get it.. Very excited. I'm already looking for accessories for it on ebay. I just purchased a dock for my Bold though, hah.

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    On The Phone Now Shes Nice Hopefuly it gose threw she said she has it sitting in front of her they have it and CSL Said they dont have it on they computer so Cross my fingers shes talking to them now!

edit: Guess i got to wait for the 11th oh well only couple weeks!
    Last edited by ocjelf; 01-23-2009 at 07:55 PM.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    ssnxp i cannot WAIT to see what you do with the 8900 customization wise !!

PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Quote Originally Posted by JF1 View Post

To the others wondering what's the deal with getting it now - I agree with the business call center explanation (they just not checking deep enough).

Patiently waiting...
    @JFL Thanks, I am glad too. But I probably would have kept trying til' I got it Lol!
    Persistence pays off!!

The 2 ppl that shot me down were females. While I was waiting for a rep, I kept saying to myself "please let me get a man, with my fingers crossed." and I got David :-)

JF1
    JF1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    @FemaleMC - its one love!

still patiently waiting...

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by JF1 View Post

Patiently waiting...

I wonder if the biggest issue is not a bad deal on the business side of things but that T-Mobile didn't sell as many of the units as they wanted/planned due to all the companies cutting back on spending. Some of the T-Mobile supervisors may have been told to authorize the purchase of the unit to existing customers in order to clear out excess inventory they ended up with due to possible lackluster sales on the business side of things. I know on the repair side we are seeing more repairs coming through in attempts to cut spending wherever they can.

Zo

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    ssnxp i cannot WAIT to see what you do with the 8900 customization wise !!
    No pressure, right? Haha. I honestly don't know what I'll do yet, I know I'm going to have to get over the bezel swapping fear sooner or later though. The backing looks like metal though.. Hmmm I dunno. We'll see!

zoeyak03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    4th times a charm. I think it depends on which call center you get connected to. Maybe there's mroe than one and some are more willing to sell the 8900? The first 2 girls were very nice, but said they could not sell it until the 11th. The 3rd girl was very helpful and set up the upgrade to the 8900. I was transferred to the automated contract agreement line, and then the call disconnected! It was so scary! I called back and this time got a guy who was either high or sleep deprived. He finished setting the upgrade up, but commented that he didn't understand where the other rep had gotten the $324.74 price from (299.00 plus tax). He thought it should be a lot lower. Turns out he thought I was trying to upgrade to an 8320! But that was cleared up and he finished all the upgrade stuff. So now I just have to wait for my mother to forward the text message to me. (I used her line to upgrade.) Just a few more days til it arrives!

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    I called today acted like it was already out.....and with out hesitating they were like sure no problem.... But they wanted 429 for it with a 70 mail in rebate with a 2 year contract?? apparently im only eligible for a partial upgrade... Ive been with TMO for 5 years paying 100+ for two lines is there anyway of getting a lil better price? How do i get to retention? they offer some sort of credit thing but i have to go into the store and sign something... has anyone heard of that?

Now i call back to order it and got a different rep and they are telling me that it's not avavilable, I told the rep that i called earlier and it was all set up, and they say that they are sorry that it must have been a mistake! But they would be kind enough to put a note to call me back on the 11th!! grrr i should have just ordered it right off the bat!!
    Last edited by sparkyj62; 01-23-2009 at 10:21 PM. Reason: add info

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast