Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hi- Much thanks on the suggestion! I'll give that a try.... BlackBerry Curve forum

sanjomaz no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hi-

Much thanks on the suggestion!
    I'll give that a try.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I like knowing the case stood up to a drop! I don't think my cheap plastic one would hold uo so well. I really like the gel skins best but I get tired of my BB constantly getting stuck going in or out of my pocket, which is where it usually resides. Think I'm sold on the Innocase II!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

couchrack no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does anyone know if the Innocase II can be used with the pod desktop charger?
    http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Cur...pd_sim_dbs_e_1

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by couchrack View Post
    Does anyone know if the Innocase II can be used with the pod desktop charger?
    http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Cur...pd_sim_dbs_e_1
    Nope...you need this one.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    So my Innocase II just came in and I really like it a lot, except for one thing: the bottom and top won't completely click together - so that the tab in the back is not locked into the slot. I know it's completely OCD/anal of me, but it's really bugging me!! Any suggestions?

Otherwise, this is a fantastic case! Enough of a rubbery texture where I feel like I have a good grip and it doesn't slide around in my car, but slick enough to slide easily in and out of pockets.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone have the PDair leather flipcase (with magnet)? Looks good to me. I want to cover my keyboard and keep mine in my pocket.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gritsinct View Post
    So my Innocase II just came in and I really like it a lot, except for one thing: the bottom and top won't completely click together - so that the tab in the back is not locked into the slot. I know it's completely OCD/anal of me, but it's really bugging me!! Any suggestions?

Otherwise, this is a fantastic case! Enough of a rubbery texture where I feel like I have a good grip and it doesn't slide around in my car, but slick enough to slide easily in and out of pockets.

I would contact Seidio. BTW, my tab locks.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I guess I will contact them - I just hate the whole return/wait for replacement process. :-)

On the huge plus side, dropped my 8900 yesterday on hard tile from standing position while taking it out of holster (not used to using a holster yet), and not a mark on it! Thank goodness I had the Innocase on it!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456