Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm using the black leather pouch that came with it. Works great (I used a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I'm using the black leather pouch that came with it. Works great (I used a leather pouch with my 8100 too). I ordered the RIM indigo blue similar leather pouch with the square metal logo but I sent that back. It was too tight and no better than the OEM pouch. So far it's great. I'll protect the top parts that sticks out and the screen with BSE for $10.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    where'd you get the screen protector? i still have the plastic from when i first got it on the screen still.
    its called writeright, from best buy. Comes in a pack of 10 and has a grid every inch or so, so when cutting it makes it pretty acurate and comes with a squegee all for 18 bucks.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I just got my Innocase 2. This thing is great. It was pricey. I also ordered the screen protector. They gave me the wrong one. The one I received is for the 8300 series. Looks like I will be contacting Seidio.
    ~via smartphone~

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3
    the thing i dont like about the silicone case is that it collects way too much dust when i pull it out of my pocket, and it gets caught cuz it sticks to the pocket lining, hence pulling the whole sack in the pocket out just to grap the phone, and in the end u miss a call. I had bought a basic leather pouch for my 8900, but i am curious on how this Seidio Innocase is like... has anyone tried the case without the holster and kept the phone in their pocket? does it collect dust due to its rubberized texture? because like what everyone is posting, it is quite expensive, so i thought id inquire with the veterans before jumping the gun...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Cano,

I use mine both ways.....with the holster and in the pocket on days I wear shorts or other attire that doesn't require a belt. The Innocase is "rubberized", meaning it is sort of slip-resistant, but it's nothing like a silicone case, so it'll work just fine in and out of your pocket.
    Last edited by RogerG; 02-18-2009 at 05:23 PM.

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went and ordered a Smartphone Experts Side Pouch & and the OEM Blackberry Rubber Skin but the pouch won't allow me to have the skin on at the same time and it doesn't have the sleeper function so it looks like I'll have to order the Seido pouch or the Blackberry Horizontal Premium Pouch.

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    I just got my Innocase 2. This thing is great. It was pricey. I also ordered the screen protector. They gave me the wrong one. The one I received is for the 8300 series. Looks like I will be contacting Seidio.
    ~via smartphone~
    This kind of makes me sad. I am so ready for them to ship mine, its not even funny.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    cradle dock can be found online. I got it from blackberryden.com but was a bit pricier than others. As for the holsters and cases. The rubber holster I used for my 8310 came from seidio works perfectly well.

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just got my new case. I ordered the BlackBerry leather tote. It's pretty much the same as the swivel case but instead of a clip there's a loop and a leather strap that clips on. It's basically the leather sleeve with a magnetic flap which I like because it protects the camera lens when it's in my pocket. I never wear it on my belt. It's on BlackBerry's site for $39.99 but I paid $21.00 at mobilecityonline.com including shipping. I threw out the strap and used a razor blade to cut the thread that was holding the leather piece that the strap clips on to. It came off fairly easily and left a few barely noticable holes in the back of the case. All and all I am really pleased. It looks great and offers a lot of protection that was missing with the leather pocket. Plus, you can see the status light when it's in the case. If anyone wants the leather pocket, I only used it for about a week. It's the one with the square chrome BB logo. Let me know.
    Last edited by JeffNNJ; 02-19-2009 at 12:49 PM.

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2
    The T-mobile silicon case is better than the Blackberry branded silicon case for me for 2 big reasons:

1. Its sturdier and heavier, makes the device MUCH better ergonomically. The Blackberry case is so flimsy its not as tight.

2. T-mobile case covers the top area near the speaker and indicator light.
    People say they want the blackberry logo in view, I'd much rather have the protection than the fancy logo, sorry. The Blackberry silicon case leaves this area uncovered and its just not firm around those areas. I like the more scratch and ding coverage of the T-mobile case.

The T-mobile case for $9.99 rocks.

I have both cases, and tested both, I'm sticking with T-mobile case.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    So I realized I have some money in my Paypal account.. so I'm gonna get an Innocase II from eBay today.
    -Tim

PIN/ID
    Yeah Seidio finally shipped mine late last night, so it should be in before 4:30 PM tomorrow.

So of course I am excited to get it in. Also, my new debit card came in today. Lately, I have just been like "where is everything?!" No protection for my BB and no debit card is a sad life, haha.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lcgtr View Post
    its called writeright, from best buy. Comes in a pack of 10 and has a grid every inch or so, so when cutting it makes it pretty acurate and comes with a squegee all for 18 bucks.
    ok cool, thanks!

PIN/ID
    The Innocase 2 and Horizontal Leather Case just came in from Seidio, and I think I am going to love it.

The only problem really is that the case is so large, I guess I should have known it would be kind of bulky, but I don't really mind it for the added protection.

Seidio is a great company.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Bama, does the sleeper function work for your 8900? It's kind of hit or miss with my 8310 and this leather case.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast